Virginia Mass shooting, 12 dead

Soldato
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but shooters in these incidents don't tend to use hunting rifles do they?

You forget that America is a nation built on gun ownership, literally, if they didn't have guns the natives would have forced them out, it's an entirely different culture to try and impose our own culture of not really caring for guns on them is just silly

Not to mention if we ever got invaded by another nation or another planet, we'd be ******, while at least the US could defend their land and go down fighting

Soldato
Not to mention if we ever got invaded by another nation or another planet, we'd be ******, while at least the US could defend their land and go down fighting

Hate to break it to you, but nobody's performing a successful invasion of the uk any time soon, and the only armed enemy american civilians are going to be fighting are other american civilians.

Associate
I want a knife to cut my bread with, should I not have sympathy everytime someone gets stabbed here then?

Your comment is really quite ignorant.

The 2nd amendment is so people can rise up against the government.....with force but not too much force (no fighter jets with bombs for you and your well armed militia)

Nothing to do with cutting bread.

Soldato
There is a thread for this, most disturbing part of it?

The mods here have to make a thread to contain them all from spamming up the forums.......

Let that sink in..... MURICA.

Caporegime
There is a thread for this, most disturbing part of it?

The mods here have to make a thread to contain them all from spamming up the forums.......

Let that sink in..... MURICA.
If only we had guns. Then we could have freedom to post where we wanted.

If only the mods had guns. Then they could protect their forums.

If everybody had guns, we'd all be safe.

Magnolia can't have guns tho.

Associate
Instead of taking guns ownership away, hows about just.. you know not letting complete nutters have access to them?
But nope, owning a gun has to be easier than getting a bacon roll and this in a country with a rather alarming mental heath problem.

Never gunna change.

Caporegime
Gun laws in Virginia are nice and weak, as you'd expect.

* State permit required to purchase handgun or long gun? No.
* Firearm registration for handgun or long gun? No.
* Owner license required for handgun or long gun? No.
* Permit required for open carry? No.
* Magazine restriction? No.
* Background checks required for private sales? No.

Good times!

Back
Top Bottom