Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Good spot. Had that unit for many years and still love it.
Yeah, quality system, still - though mine has been passed on. I still get a thrill from the opening mechanism (easily amused) - and amazed it still works after my 2 kids confused the hell out of it growing up.

Associate
I see you're a fan of that modern 'make everything white' style, huh.

As far as certain furniture goes, definitely; it's flexible and goes with anything. In terms of walls, they're white at the moment as it's a new conversion and that's how it came. I will be changing the colour of all the walls in the entire place, just as I did in my last one.

Pho

Pho

Soldato
Needed some new earphones, after looking into a lot into different options I went for Chifi, KZ ZS10 Pro. People on Head-fi generally really like KZ stuff which is good enough for me. £35 from their official store, took about 7 days to arrive.

I'm not an audiophile, but they sound great to me. From what I understand you'd need to pay about 10x the amount for the same quality from a western manufacturer.

I actually think I prefer the sound of them to my "proper" Beyerdynamic Custom Studio headphones (basically a Beyerdynamic DT770 with a detatachable cable). The bass is pretty amazing. I pulled up a random bass test off YouTube and it feels like your head is shaking if you turn it up :o.

jNMqhewl.jpg

Associate
Needed some new earphones, after looking into a lot into different options I went for Chifi, KZ ZS10 Pro. People on Head-fi generally really like KZ stuff which is good enough for me. £35 from their official store, took about 7 days to arrive.

I'm not an audiophile, but they sound great to me. From what I understand you'd need to pay about 10x the amount for the same quality from a western manufacturer.

I actually think I prefer the sound of them to my "proper" Beyerdynamic Custom Studio headphones (basically a Beyerdynamic DT770 with a detatachable cable). The bass is pretty amazing. I pulled up a random bass test off YouTube and it feels like your head is shaking if you turn it up :o.

jNMqhewl.jpg

Very interesting. I don't suppose you know of a manufacturer of good standard cans based out that way? Just wondering if there was an equivalent to open-backed headphones or something to look at for alternatives.

Soldato
Some lamps from Habitat. The white ones (for bedside tables) were 70% off so good value. The black ones were reduced too.

Kyao6aq.jpg

Nice - i ws thinking of getting the John Lewis tri-pod for our lounge - but like the look of that one too.

What is the piece of furniture to the right - looks piano'ish?

Back
Top Bottom