• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

PC performace issues.

ljt

ljt

Soldato
what is your RAM running at btw? That can have a significant impact upon Ryzen performance.

It was an odd choice to go from a 8700k to a 2600x though i must admit.

Granted the 3000 series ryzen looks to be good, but the 3600x won't blow the 8700k out the water, only really in value prospect of offering slightly better performance for cheaper

ljt

ljt

Soldato
Still odd to see it drop to 40's in BF though, but as mentioned it could be the latest patch causing that. The 2600x should perform great if BF as it uses cores well.

Soldato
OP
Still odd to see it drop to 40's in BF though, but as mentioned it could be the latest patch causing that. The 2600x should perform great if BF as it uses cores well.

Strange, as before I decided to use my 2080 I was using a 1660ti..and was fine, but when was the patch released as I only put the 2080 in the other day..

Soldato
I suppose I kinda got excited about ryzen 3000 and seen that as a potential future upgrade, but looks like I might need to do at launch now to get desired speeds :rolleyes:
The good news for you then is AMD are claiming 30% improvement in CS for Ryzen 3000 so it looks like you will be able to hit the all important 300 fps mark rather then stuttering along at a mere 250 fps. Your BF V issues are nothing to do with your hardware just crappy development of the game, wait for a patch.

Back
Top Bottom