• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Zen 2 (Ryzen 3000) - *** NO COMPETITOR HINTING ***

Soldato
If AMD were about to launch CPUs rumoured to be twice as fast as current CPUs, I could understand the interest shown here. As it is, AMD might be about to launch CPUs a reasonably bit faster than current CPUs. My R5 1600 is still doing the biz. Carry on frothing.......

A tad unrealistic but a changing of the guard is interesting and hasn't been seen for a long time. That is something to be celebrated by everyone that likes competition and innovation.

Caporegime
If AMD were about to launch CPUs rumoured to be twice as fast as current CPUs, I could understand the interest shown here. As it is, AMD might be about to launch CPUs a reasonably bit faster than current CPUs. My R5 1600 is still doing the biz. Carry on frothing.......
People need cheaper CPUs more than they needs faster ones. Put £ into your equation along with faster and more efficient, and then you'll see why people are 'frothing'.

Soldato
His voice alone would make me want to drive off a cliff....
Compared to some of the accents I have to deal with, his is rather easy. Besides, in small doses mixed in with everything else, its not too bad, and sometimes his videos can be entertaining if taken with a pinch of salt.

I also had a scottish grandmother and grew up reading things like Oor Wullie which read like he speaks, so it doesn't really bother me!

Soldato
Im at work so i used bing search engine, typed in amd cpu database, the first search result said

*** REMOVED COMPETITOR LINK ***

There’s only one thing to look for when buying a new computer. Look for Intel.

This triggered me massively lol

I see you got infected with the MS virus... I feel sorry for ya buddy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Caporegime
Im at work so i used bing search engine, typed in amd cpu database, the first search result said

*** REMOVED COMPETITOR LINK ***

There’s only one thing to look for when buying a new computer. Look for Intel.

This triggered me massively lol

They have 37 Ryzen laptops ranging from £380 to £1700.

That's not bad.

That tho is compared to 346 Intel. :o

Total AMD = 50 Laptops.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom