GPs complaints regarding work life balance

Soldato
OT what about the companies that aren't making big/any profits?

Should I have to pay someone £20 per hour to put fruit from a conveyor and in to a box? Helllllllll no. Not unless you want to pay £6 for an apple. In which case your £20 per hour aint gonna go far...

People still need paying above a poverty wage, sliding scale perhaps! those that make billions cover others etc, you dont need billions to live.

No one has all the answers, but simply allowing poverty living to continue is bonkers.

Soldato
I know its hard to ever win an argument about the value of your own work, and especially when you are well paid, but if you think that it's a simple job that anyone can do, and essentially money for old rope then the reality is very far from that.

As I said I didnt say it was easy, my reasoning for wanting to do is nothing to do with ease, but rather the fulfilment of the job, combination of good pay and doing something that I know will always be in demand and rewarding in sense of achievement.

Bear in mind tho, the same reason you say people cannot assume its easy, you cannot assume other jobs are easier either.

Soldato
It is supply and demand really, except in reality they should be paid more but the monopsony the NHS holds over GPs means their salaries are (unfortunately) suppressed. They have every right to complain about work-life balance when they're not being paid enough.

Soldato
People still need paying above a poverty wage, sliding scale perhaps! those that make billions cover others etc, you dont need billions to live.

No one has all the answers, but simply allowing poverty living to continue is bonkers.

I love how you think simply paying everyone £36,400 a year means no one is on a poverty wage and it's the answer to life's problems, it's cute

Soldato
I love how you think simply paying everyone £36,400 a year means no one is on a poverty wage is the answer to life's problems, it's cute

Hilarious arn't you - just because your probably on that money more or less and to hell with the rest of humanity if you can continue getting your cheap goods, most people are totally beyond help in captalism now, its mentally changed peoples pov - your alright jack eh.

Soldato
Hilarious arn't you - just because your probably on that money more or less and to hell with the rest of humanity if you can continue getting your cheap goods, most people are totally beyond help in captalism now, its mentally changed peoples pov - your alright jack eh.

I'm not on £36k at all, but simply increasing everyone's wage to that just decreases the value of the pound, so £36k will be the new £15k. Spending power is relative. If everyone has more money then money becomes worth less, it's basic supply and demand.

Back
Top Bottom