LED Filament Classic 100W Bayonet Cap Frosted Daylight Light Bulbs

Soldato
Asda webpage keeps telling me that a LED Bulb is not in stock at my Local store , can't you buy electrical goods online at Asda regardless of local stock?

Soldato
I used them years ago but they were a absolutely awful. Every time they wouldn't have the majority of what i ordered and would then obviously have a cretin choosing the replacements which are nowhere near similar to the product they are replacing. Once they gave me some vegetables in place of chicken.

Caporegime
Asda webpage keeps telling me that a LED Bulb is not in stock at my Local store , can't you buy electrical goods online at Asda regardless of local stock?
Because 'groceries' are dispatched from the local store, ASDA direct is dispatched from a central warehouse.

Soldato
Because they're an online distributor and it's not in stock at his local store. So they should be able to get it from another.
That's really not that hard to grasp.

I suspect the OP is trying to order it via the same way he does his grocery shopping, as Pike mentions, they're normally sourced from your local store rather than a central warehouse.

Soldato
Because they're an online distributor and it's not in stock at his local store. So they should be able to get it from another.
That's really not that hard to grasp.

You think they're going to have one item delivered miles everytime something is not in stock, if it's not in stock at local store then 99% your not going to get it.

Soldato
Home shopping from all the super markets comes from the local store. The only exception is ocado who have a distribution hub.

Everything listed on the website are products sold by the store as a whole and may not be available from your local shop.

Caporegime
Home shopping from all the super markets comes from the local store. The only exception is ocado who have a distribution hub.

Everything listed on the website are products sold by the store as a whole and may not be available from your local shop.

Not entirely sure that's correct...

Morrison's deliver from a store 15 miles away from me even though there are 2 others closer.

GAC

GAC

Soldato

used to a few years back but after multiple weeks of items missing week after week their shop made fresh pizzas apparently its hard to get someone to make them up for home delivery, hell one time they even claimed they had no bases Oo.

anyways after that we sacked them off and went with morrisons, also morrisons at least for me come from an ocado depot and id imagine thats the same country wide. as ocado run their delivery side.

Caporegime
Wow. Hostile much

With tesco it comes from the local store.
If that store doesn't have any of X in stock that day you won't get X.

Its not like amazon where different items come from different warehouses.
It may not be same as tesco but I bet it is
Also your local store you go to may not be the one that delivers to you.

If you are ordering LED lights with your iced tea and it isn't in stock you obviously aren't going to get them

Back
Top Bottom