*** WWDC Keynote 2019 ***

Commissario
This is at 18:00BST tomorrow and will be streamed as usual.

CXNHqNu.png

What's expected?

• macOS 10.15
  • iOS 13
  • watchOS 6
  • Mac Pro
  • iTunes replacement
  • tvOS 13
  • Scrapping iTunes Match
  • ?
WWDC is traditionally where new software is announced but there's been new hardware from time to time so the long awaited new Mac Pro may be announced.

Don't expect any new iPhones, Apple watches etc to be announced, that'll be later this year.

iTunes may be completely replaced or it may be split out into separate applications.

New versions of macOS and iOS are a given.

Soldato
I've begun to lose interest in these events a little of late, as development seems to have really plateaued and anything of significance that's new is often denied to the older generation hardware.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
It will be software, I can't imagine they will drop any big hardware announcements.

The big one will be dark mode on iOS, much excite...

Soldato
What is the best way to watch this on my Nvidea Shield?

I have VLC if there is a link around?

If they don’t finally sort out the volume UI on iOS, I might lose my mind :p

Caporegime
Yay! Xbone and DS4 controllers for Apple TV. Surely that means native support for macOS as well and iOS if the Apple Arcade game thing is coming to all those platforms as well?

Soldato
Imagine the first major feature they announce for the next iOS version is “Dark Mode” - Unreal that they’re making a big thing out of this :p

Soldato
Yeah, Dark Mode might not be the greatest thing to announce but I sure love it in Windows.

Definitely is a welcome change that’s for sure!

Wow difference in the maps details looks great! Hope it works as well as Googles...

Street View looks incredible! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom