MotoGP 2019

Soldato
I've seen a few people on Twitter questioning if Lorenzo crashed on purpose to take out Dovi and help Marquez's title chances. Really? No chance. Absolutely no chance.
I agree, Marc can win on his own and is more interested in doing so for the right reasons, he doesn’t need help.

I actually agreed with Keith in that it looked like one of the contributors was Dovi cutting back, it certainly wasn’t his fault but it made the crash much worse

Soldato
I've seen a few people on Twitter questioning if Lorenzo crashed on purpose to take out Dovi and help Marquez's title chances. Really? No chance. Absolutely no chance.
I guess some people forgot that Lorenzo never helps out his team mates :D

What is it with Lorenzo and the fuel tanks? Didn't Honda make some adjustments to his before this weekend? I hope he can get back to the front regularly, I'm not a fan but one more bike duking it out at the front has to be good.

There are 2 strong Marquez tracks coming up next so he's going to end up well clear in the championship. I'm not sure what can stop him from winning in this year.

Soldato
Marquez has this champtionship in the bag I think. I can't see anyone beating him.

I'd really like to see Dovi take the title.

As we keep on saying, the only man who can beat Marquez, is Marquez.

I was never around for the Rossi dominance years, but i don't even care that Marc is so dominant. I could watch the guy do time trials all day and not get bored. Some of the stuff he does is simply sensational, like that lap; I'm such a fan.

Soldato
Cor, what a race that was! Tense through to the finish. More of those for the rest of the season. But unlikely as this was a ducati track and only just did it!

Back
Top Bottom