Spider-Man: Far From Home

Soldato
Interesting that this involves a 'multiverse' could we possibly see gone avengers back through this story arc?

Personally, I hope not. It would really lower the stakes going forward.

I think they'll do it with Loki, mainly because him vanishing with the Tesseract seems so unnecessary to the Endgame plot otherwise. I can only assume they're going somewhere interesting with that plot thread. But as for the rest? Nah. My bet is the Black Widow movie turns out to be a prequel. And the WandaVision TV show will play with Scarlet Witch's powers and the nature of reality.

To my mind, the main purpose for creating the multiverse is to allow all Marvel stuff to come together without making it unmanageable. Kevin Feige has spoken in the past about the difficulties of bringing film and TV together. The multiverse allows them to sidestep the problems they were having. It also makes it easy to introduce the X-Men. They just exist in their own world and cross over occasionally.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I wonder if this movie might be the end of Tom Holland in the Spider-man role?

1) His contract ends with this movie and the rights revert back to Sony.

2) I saw he's signed on to play Nathan Drake in a movie: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...dec-2020-release-date-for-the-uncharted-movie

And I remember that the Russo Brothers said they are making a movie with him. I checked IMDB and he's got a lot of non marvel projects coming up on IMDB and it's usual for any of the main actors in the MCU. They might get one other movie in between MCU projects but not 4!

Soldato
I wonder if this movie might be the end of Tom Holland in the Spider-man role?

1) His contract ends with this movie and the rights revert back to Sony.

2) I saw he's signed on to play Nathan Drake in a movie: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...dec-2020-release-date-for-the-uncharted-movie

And I remember that the Russo Brothers said they are making a movie with him. I checked IMDB and he's got a lot of non marvel projects coming up on IMDB and it's usual for any of the main actors in the MCU. They might get one other movie in between MCU projects but not 4!

i don't much faith in sony taking over - hopefully they and marvel can extend he deal in some way or i think they will both lose.

Caporegime
Seems like there's been about 12 trailers for this film.

Nothing new these days, teaser trailer for the full trailer, then the full trailer, then the second and third full trailers, then the tv spots, then the international trailers, then the movie release trailer etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom