*** WWDC Keynote 2019 ***

ajf

ajf

Soldato
I did chuckle at the rumble of discontentment at the price of $999 for the stand.
Yeah, hope they take that on board.
Bit of a joke really that, considering out of the box the display has NO way of being displayed??!
Should at least include the VESA mount considering the price.

Surely not fit for purpose then without the accessories?

Associate
"New software features will be available this fall as a free software update for iPhone 6s and later, and will be available with iPadOS for iPad Air 2 and later, all iPad Pro models, iPad 5th generation and later, and iPad mini 4 and later."

Looks like I might finally be retiring my iPhone 6 this year then

Soldato
I was just starting to think to myself that Android was looking very appealing right now, but in typical Apple style iOS 13 has sold me on Apple for the next few years.

"New software features will be available this fall as a free software update for iPhone 6s and later, and will be available with iPadOS for iPad Air 2 and later, all iPad Pro models, iPad 5th generation and later, and iPad mini 4 and later."

Looks like I might finally be retiring my iPhone 6 this year then

My wife is on a 5S so I'll have to switch her over to my 6S+ and I can get the new one in Sept. Any word on the iPhone SE?

That Mac Pro also looks like pure filth, love it. Still not buying one though....

Caporegime
There’s a couple of things that weren’t mentioned - the Game pads do work with iOS and apparently there’s mouse support in the accessibility options on iPad.

Soldato
I missed the second half of the Keynote, but I just saw the price of the screen they announced :eek: This is next level Apple ******** :eek:

Check out the crowds reaction to when they were told the mount alone is 999$ :p

Soldato
Yes. I can see my current macbook possibly being my last if all the peripheral support and other new features are well adopted.

Back
Top Bottom