What PC games are you playing?

Associate
Oh man, I'm not that rich. I've spent like five quid or something, I usually just grind and craft stuff. Maybe that's why I keep getting annoyed with the game because some **** is ridiculous to get without paying. You can also trade for the currency so you can in theory get stuff without spending any actual money.

The guy used to have "a lot" less and then a few years back he married in to a family who are doing very well, so it's his wifes fun money. :(

Caporegime
Played about half of episode 5 of Doom (Sigil) yesterday. It's not bad so far, worth checking out if you like earlier fps games. I'm not adding much in the way of mods for a first time experience though 'beautiful doom' compliments it very nicely.

VoG

VoG

Soldato
Mass Effect with MEUITM anniversary edition gfx overhaul mod, looks surprisingly good for a mod, couldn't go back to the vanilla game after this.

Soldato
Divinity Original Sin 2

I'm trying to get into a new genre as I've hit the wall like a lot of others. It's really enjoyable now that I've sunk 20hrs into it and starting to get a feel for the system. I'm really difficult though.

Soldato
Factorio. Have this for ages and just never got around to playing it until now. Interesting game.

I had asked in another thread about playing Total War Shogun 2 or buying the new 3 Kingdoms, while waiting for replies I started Factorio and I haven't really thought about another game since :)

Soldato
Went a bit retro when I saw Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive was on a recent Steam sale for just over a quid and works natively on Linux (I have the original game CD). Been playing it on and off for the last couple of weeks and absolutely loving it. I shall be sad when I finish (only two missions left ...) :p

Soldato
Dead Island. One of the most annoying games I've ever played. I just want to complete it, but I can only stomach playing it for an hour max at a time.

Back
Top Bottom