**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S10 Family Thread ****

Soldato
I got really sick of the general size of my OP5T, it would jab me in the hip when I sat down and I was always worried about it slipping out of my pocket when I sat down (due to the fact it was so large that it sat closer to the top of trouser/short pockets).

I feel this pain! I just tripped up the stairs because the pockets on my jeans are so shallow that it makes it a bit uncomfortable to left my left leg very high (S10+)

#firstworldproblems! :D

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Since the May update has anyone used the Super SlowMo mode? Seems to be improved in quality going by what I'm seeing now vs what others posted online before?

Even in low light indoors it's rather good. I'll check it out in daylight tomorrow properly.

Caporegime
It's seperate on S9+ having had mine replaced. Makes it a more expensive job if samsung correct. Foolishly took mine to local fone fix shop who made a right pigs ear of the job and charged me 30 quid.
Hmm thanks, I'll go back to Samsung and speak to them and see what they say. Seems stilly to replace the full glass for what is a small separate piece.

PS: I just got the may update on my non-EU S10e.

Soldato
UK unlocked phones?

So my imported from HK phone has had the update before UK?

Hmm

I was going to throw my S10 (HK Snapdragon) against the wall, as it was suffering serious lag. Luckily this newest updated (received it last week) fixed it and now quick again.

Back
Top Bottom