Who's had a hair transplant?

Soldato
I know 3 guys who've had it done. They all went to Turkey to get it done as it was cheaper.

I know 2 guys considering going to Turkey to have the procedure , loads cheaper but I have a feeling they'll be disappointed with the results

Caporegime
The irony is they’re so desperately trying to make themselves more attractive. What they’re actually doing is highlighting their weakness, insecurities and awful personality traits. Traits incidentally that anyone who is not a complete moron would find much less attractive than naturally occurring male pattern baldness.

Honestly, the depths of how shallow some people can be is mind boggling. As previously said, OP and his family are ridiculous.

Most people look better with hair. It's as simple as that.

Look at Elon Musk. He went from looking like your average basement dwelling reddit nerd to a good looking dude. I don't see what's wrong with that.

tDjmMhQ_d.jpg.png
afNnTHO

Soldato

Look at Elon Musk. He went from looking like your average basement dwelling reddit nerd to a good looking dude. I don't see what's wrong with that.
afNnTHO

The reason why many before and afters look alright is because they go from people with usually poor haircuts ironically aimed at covering up balding yet ended up highlighting it.

What is wrong with it is the attitude that most people need thick hair to look attractive and that the trade-off is worth it.

Caporegime

tDjmMhQ_d.jpg.png
afNnTHO

His hair is also suspiciously thick if you compare it to the pic on the left. The pic on the right makes him look a bit odd, like his forehead has increased in size and his eyes are lower than they should be, probably because of the high hairstyle he's got.

I'd be very surprised if his hair was entirely the result of a transplant, wouldn't surprise me if it's more of an elaborate weave in there making it thicker.

Commissario
I don't know the OP, but I doubt he (or his inlaws) have £35k to spend on a hair transplant.

Have a look at The Belgravia Centre, an ex-colleague of mine used them and had good results.

Soldato
Why are guys on here so negative about people wanting to make themselves look better? If they feel like **** because of their hair line then so what, it's not like it's major surgery implanting a few hair follicles

Associate
You could go down the Lewis Hamilton route and get one of those fancy 'hair systems' which are basically stick on toupee's.

Not sure id ever be able to get one if I went bald but the difference in the guys appearance in that video is remarkable and makes it pretty easy to see why some men value having hair highly.

Last edited:
Caporegime
You could go down the Lewis Hamilton route and get one of those fancy 'hair systems' which are basically stick on toupee's.

Not sure id ever be able to get one if I went bald but the difference in the guys appearance in that video is remarkable and makes it pretty easy to see why some men value having hair highly.

It takes 10 years plus off him easily, seen a few vids like this and the difference really is night and day for a lot of people.

Soldato
He's a good looking guy, I'm sure he could pull off being bald, but he quite obviously looks good with hair. Why not just live and let live?

Soldato
The toupee route seems like a much more practical thing to do actually. It's just like wearing a hat.

You get the benefit of a quick drying head out of the shower, but also not looking like Uncle Fester the rest of the day.

Soldato
BTW: When you're in the process of balding, it might make you look older, BUT, if you shave it off with a razor, you'll look the same age for at least 30 years. Just look at Patrick Stewart :)

Soldato
Lmao, what's wrong with wanting to look good? Some men just don't have good bald heads, its as simple as that.

Besides, a hair system sounds pretty awesome. You get the benefit of having hair and having no hair when you can't be bothered. That's real evolution.

Caporegime
I'm really starting to thin now.
Doesn't look too bad yet but it feels much faster than before. (33) def want to look into options
. So this thread is very useful

Back
Top Bottom