**NEW ELGATO STREAM DECK...NOW EVEN BETTER**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Hi,

The Elgato range just got a big addition with an XL version of the Stream Deck. The Stream deck XL has a massive 32 keys giving you the ability to control a lot more on the fly making the stream deck your ultimate streaming companion.

Elgato USB 32 Key Customisable Stream Deck XL (10GAT9901) @ £229.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Elga...sable-Stream-Deck-XL-10GAT9901-CC-00C-EL.html

10GAT9901, Control your media with quick touch buttons,32 LCD Keys, One Touch, Shortcut Keys, Compatible with the most popular platforms, USB 3.0 Connection, 2 year warranty

Only £229.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Boasting 32 customizable LCD keys poised to launch unlimited actions with a tap, Stream Deck XL takes live production control to a whole new level. Instantly activate scenes, launch media, switch cameras, tweak lighting, adjust audio, post tweets, and more. Directly control your entire setup. Get immediate visual feedback to confirm your every command. Stream Deck XL integrates seamlessly with your favourite tools and platforms, including OBS Studio, XSplit, Streamlabs, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer, OvrStream, VoiceMod, Vmix, and StreamElements. All so you can easily power through your workflow, and engage your audience like never before.

Features:
- Advanced live production: easily control your favourite tools and platforms.
- 32 customizable keys: instantly trigger unlimited actions with a tap.
- Powerful integrations: Elgato Game Capture, OBS, Streamlabs, Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, Mixer, Spotify, Philips Hue, Vmix, VoiceMod, and more.
- One-touch operation: change, scenes, launch media, switch cameras, tweak lighting, adjust audio, post tweets – anything.
- Visual feedback: know that your command has been executed.
- Easy setup: drag and drop actions onto keys in the Stream Deck app, and make them yours with custom icons.
- Optimum access and versatility: non-slip magnetic stand and detachable USB-C to USB-A cable.
- Endless expansion: download new integrations and develop your own thanks to Stream Deck SDK.

Specification:
- Required Operating Sytems: Windows 10 and macOS 10.13 or later
- Keys: 32 x customizable LCD keys
- Interface: USB 3.0
- Product Dimensions: 34 x 182 x 112 mm (depth x width x height)
- Product Weight: 0.90 lb / 410 g
- Warranty: 2 years

Contents:
- Stream Deck XL
- USB-C to USB-A Cable
- Magnetic Stand
- Quick Start Guide

View All Elgato Streaming Equipment Here

Associate
silly question, but instead of streaming can these be used to replicate joystick buttons for gaming, in say something like Elite Dangerous?
Not silly at all. The answer is yes you can.

I want to use an Elgato Stream Deck for this exact reason. I haven't done this yet for two reason. 1) Waiting for a sale. 2) I use a Oculus Rift half the time for ED and it would be a bit hard to see the Stream Deck.

You could also use something like the Novation Launchpad (there is a mini version too for under £70 if you look around)
https://novationmusic.com/launch/launchpad

Associate
I've used the standard size one a load, and most of the folk I work with agree that it needed more buttons! Seen several setups running 2-3 at the same time for certain applications!

Associate
Hey I just made my account, so I hope I am posting in the correct place. I brought this 32 key deck, but the middle row vertically isn't working by touch, I can place programs/games etc in the row, but upon touch, nothing happens. There are a few other non-accessible buttons to the right also. Is this something I take up with Overclockers or Corsair? Thanks for any help

Man of Honour
Hey I just made my account, so I hope I am posting in the correct place. I brought this 32 key deck, but the middle row vertically isn't working by touch, I can place programs/games etc in the row, but upon touch, nothing happens. There are a few other non-accessible buttons to the right also. Is this something I take up with Overclockers or Corsair? Thanks for any help
If you recently bought through OCUK post in the customer service sub forum at the top of the main forum page, they'll help you get it sorted :)

Associate
silly question, but instead of streaming can these be used to replicate joystick buttons for gaming, in say something like Elite Dangerous?

It's all that I use it for, because I'm not a streamer. It is great for programmable hot-keys for apps and games (and better than just a macro keyboard because this has small screens so you can change the key)

Back
Top Bottom