• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Intel UHD 630

Soldato
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJTcwSiORVo

As you can see here, the 9900k's integrated graphics is supposedly capable of running Tekken 7. I can't use my GPU until tomorrow (best case scenario) but want to play Tekken 7.

The issue is, even on lowest settings, downscaled and on a low resolution it is a slideshow for me, which makes me think that maybe the integrated graphics aren't enabled in a way that allows it to do more than render desktop stuff like browsers. Is there a way to check at all?

Soldato
Check BIOS/EFI to see what memory it's allocated. On my Asus you can set the graphics memory between (iirc) 16MB and 1GB. If yours is at the lower end that might explain it?

Soldato
OP
Check BIOS/EFI to see what memory it's allocated. On my Asus you can set the graphics memory between (iirc) 16MB and 1GB. If yours is at the lower end that might explain it?

You could be onto something there, will look into it tomorrow.

Cheers!

Soldato
OP
No worries now, got the 1070 up and running. Memory was allocated in the BIOS and drivers were completely up to date, I guess the UHD 630 is just pants for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom