Small leak from rotary fitting - Bin or repairable?

Soldato
So last night when tinkering with my current setup i noticed a leak coming from one of my rotary fittings. It's actually coming out from where it rotates in the middle.

WC725EK_102791_750x750.jpg

Is there a way to repair these or just bin and buy a new one?

Thanks

Associate
Hi you can replace O ring.
My one that is on in line to pump has dribbled sometime if been with tubes at odd angles etc but move it and push home fully and ok again as it is just an o ring that seals it

Soldato
OP
Hi you can replace O ring.
My one that is on in line to pump has dribbled sometime if been with tubes at odd angles etc but move it and push home fully and ok again as it is just an o ring that seals it
Any idea how to pull them apart? Because it rotates freely and doesn't seem to be any way to separate them?

Man of Honour
i would bin it and replace. if only for the peace of mind.
even if you (could) fix it, it'll always be that niggling thought in the back of your mind...

Soldato
OP
i would bin it and replace. if only for the peace of mind.
even if you (could) fix it, it'll always be that niggling thought in the back of your mind...

Ive ordered some new ones, all my rotary fittings feel rough and don't look like they will seal properly! Replacing the lot for peace of mind like you said.

Suppose its done its job for 6 years straight with no maintenance.

Soldato
I've had brand new rotarys leak. Avoid them in a loop as much as you can!

That being said I've got 2 in mines as just no one other sane way of getting piping it.

Going to swap to hard line when I replace mobo/cpu.

Soldato
Same with glanza. I’d just throw it away and get another for the price they cost.

I’ve only ever had one leak and that was down to my own fault, far too tight of a bend with hardline which is much less forgiving on tight runs.

Back
Top Bottom