The secret to a nice coffee? UHT Milk it seems..

Soldato
So I've never been able to have a coffee that tastes as nice as one when I go on holiday.

However, Nescafe Azera American + UHT Semi skimmed = perfections.

That's what I've found, the secret all along, since our fellow EU members use UHT Milk that's the secret!

Associate
It is a problem in a UK. Can't buy a decent coffee in supermarke chains. They all trash. Have to go to European stores to get the real deal. Jacobs from Germany or Merrild from Denmark.

Soldato
I like milk in my Americano but for God's sake that decaf latté with oat milk, extra foam, 2 sugars and chocolate on top is not a coffee! GTFO! :mad:

Don
That’s like saying you prefer squash over freshly squeeze OJ.

Your choice but fresh coffee is neither posh or crap. It’s just normal, like eating real mashed potatoes is normal over Smashed.

It's more like saying you prefer concentrated juice over freshly squashed.

Sure there is a difference, but it isn't night & day.

Soldato
It's weird that a tin of the aforementioned Nescafe Azera is like £4-6 for 100g yet I regularly buy fresh beans in 250g bags and tend to spend between £6-7 a pop. Working on a price per gram, why is that people with tastebuds get called snobs when it's the others that are spunking more money on an inferior product? #justsayin

Soldato
It's weird that a tin of the aforementioned Nescafe Azera is like £4-6 for 100g yet I regularly buy fresh beans in 250g bags and tend to spend between £6-7 a pop. Working on a price per gram, why is that people with tastebuds get called snobs when it's the others that are spunking more money on an inferior product? #justsayin

Lavazza beans at £9/kilo from costco here. #justagreein

Soldato

You use more weight per cup using beans maybe?

Just to stir it up in here Nespresso is where it's at.

Caporegime
Quite. Sure the buy-in for a decent bean-to-cup machine is expensive, but my Delonghi Magnifica has seen me though the last 8 years so I'm easily quids in vs buying instant, plus I've had nicer coffee as well.

Back
Top Bottom