Madeleine McCann cops ask Home Office for more money to continue search for missing child

Soldato
The disappearance of Lucille Butterworth (vanished without trace 46 years ago). Australian detectives are still working on the case, and a fresh inquest was held 4 years ago.

The disappearance of Renee MacRae (vanished without trace 43 years ago). This is currently Britain's longest running missing persons case.

How much has been spent on those compared to this one?

Associate
How much has been spent on those compared to this one?
They both knew a lot of people revolving around the government, more people = more attention = more money.

"Dr. Gerry McCann was a Labour Party member, had good connections within the party, and aspired to be a Parliamentary candidate for them. In view of those connections, it was perhaps not surprising that Dr. Kate McCann was able to write in her diary for Sunday 17th June: “Cherie Blair ’phoned to find out how we were…I also had the chance to speak to Tony who told me that we weren’t to hesitate to ask him if there was something he could do”.

Soldato
TB is a slippery eel. Their reactions are pretty strange, but that doesn't mean they are guilty.

They do come across as being guilty of something though, maybe they were involved in swinging or something and don't want that revealed. Maybe they just don't know how to react. We all know how pedofiles were highly protected throughout the 70-90's.

I've been watching a few of Brian Harveys yt videos and he's been kind of trying to expose pedofiles and rapists both in the music industry and politicians and he's met with years of harassment, smear campaigns, arrests and whatever else.

Caporegime
I have no idea. At any rate, it answers your question. Maddie has a few decades to go before she's even in the running for the longest missing persons case.
How many of them are still actively investigated by a team of detectives?

Vs maybe a quick look at the files every few years...

Soldato
Unbelievable, the amount of money wasted on this.

All operations, Public or private, large or small, should have clearly defined criteria for failure established at the outset.

Failing to do this means that nobody knows when to say enough is enough and stop (Or at least wind down).

This is whether one is fixing an old car, restoring an old house, treating a terminally ill patient, or indeed, looking for a missing person!

Back
Top Bottom