Gd has died

Caporegime
That's because the people that made them either stopped posting, moved on (or inhabit other subforums), their postings aren't funny to you anymore... most of which were replaced by the semi weekly/monthly latest offence thread (which are boring btw js). (oh and some were banned)

To be fair at least it's not currently an Express readers digest in here just yet. I do however find it humorous that the very people that post about 500 pages of anti-foreigner (the main driver tbh) drivel, would find this to be a strange conclusion.

Caporegime
Who gets to decide what rubbish is?

The people who own the forum, they’ve clearly entrusted the mods to do it so thats what they do. It’s a private forum, they can do whatever the hell they want and there’s nothing you can do about it, and rightfully so. Why would you even consider otherwise? :confused:

I’m not even gonna bother with the rest of your post as it’s drivel as usual.

Man of Honour
Younger generation have a massive rod up their bums, take themselves too seriously and are no fun, that's a problem with society not just GD.

Caporegime
Younger generation have a massive rod up their bums, take themselves too seriously and are no fun, that's a problem with society not just GD.

Well, increasingly unable to afford a sustainable life with a job that actually has some measure of progress in a mortgaged home can have that effect on people, especially when they were promised it for decades.

Can't even pop out a couple of kids without worrying they're lives will be utter *****.

Man of Honour
Well, increasingly unable to afford a sustainable life with a job that actually has some measure of progress in a mortgaged home can have that effect on people, especially when they were promised it for decades.

Can't even pop out a couple of kids without worrying they're lives will be utter *****.
one factor may be, I think projecting their lives to the world and being more concerned about how strangers perceive them than previous generations probably another. They should just get mashed up and take the mickey out of each other a bit.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
unable to afford a sustainable life with a job that actually has some measure of progress in a mortgaged home can have that effect on people
This is the fun GD has been missing!

Also... what you talking about? You can live a perfectly lovely life and have a family whilst working at maccys for lord baby jeebus' sake!

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Just LOL if you're a definitely bonkers but somehow loveable member of an Internet community from a bygone era explaining what being put on moderated posting is to in a calm, collected and self deprecating manner as if it justifies your continued definitely bonkers but somehow loveable actions now you've been taken off moderated posting.
Noob

:D
Hahaha killed it!

V F

V F

Soldato
It's a shame the waybackmachine doesn't show what General Discussion used to look like. It certainly wasn't journalist columns and political pieces back then. Which is what nearly every forum out there has become.

Caporegime
We certainly need more silly threads again.

Sadly we can't draw a correlation between fact and insults :(

Also in regards to Chris Wilson, Hanlon's razor sadly does not apply: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Thus I can comfortably say Chris isn't an idiot.

Caporegime
i think its not too bad here tbh. we do get to have fun or enjoy posting. millenials and how weak fragile people are now days is a shame. need to get em down pit thatll teach em.

Back
Top Bottom