**** The Official OnePlus 7/OnePlus 7 Pro Thread ****

Soldato
Okay, do you want me to edit in that it works all the time? I thought that was a given in saying it was very quick... that it actually worked reliably. My bad.

Mind you, I also took the screen protector off, although I think it was just as fast and reliable with the screen protector on.

Soldato
Taken from OP forums...

We are starting to push the incremental roll-out of OxygenOS 9.5.7, this build contains lots of improvements for the triple camera based on your feedback.

Changelog:
  • Camera
    • Improved overall contrast and color performance
    • Improved white balance consistency of triple camera
    • Improved accuracy and stability of auto focusing
    • Fixed issue of greenish tone in some low light scenes
    • Fixed issue of noise in some HDR scenes
    • Improved contrast and color saturation of ultra wide
    • Improved clarity and noise reduction in low light scene of ultra wide
    • Improved clarity and noise reduction of telephoto
    • Improved clarity and color of Nightscape
    • Improved brightness and clarity in extreme low light scene of Nightscape
  • System
    • Optimized Double Tap to Wake
    • Fixed issues with Ambient Display
    • Improved the audio quality for voice calls from third-party apps
    • Improved touch sensitivity for screen
Ghost touches fixed for anyone who was affected.

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone have issues with the auto screen brightness not doing a very good job. Doesn't seem to do much adjusting.

Mine reacts well when brightness needs to increase but not so great on dimming. I know Android "learns" over time with auto brightness so keep adjusting it to preference.

Soldato
I already loved my Pro but last nights update for the camera has improved it no end.

I've only had a quick play this morning but now this phone has hardly any flaws in my eyes. The only couple of minor things i can even pick on is maybe a slightly bigger battery for its size, they should include a usb type C to 3.5mm in the box and no wireless charging which is nearly a non issue anyway with warp charge.

Soldato
Download Oxygen Updater from the play store and just download it :)
Thats what i did, handy app.

Standard case will probably do me just fine for the long term. Its the sort of case i like anyway.

Screen protector is a bit naff, probably leave it on until it peels then just remove it and do without one.

90hz vs 60hz, my eyes must be rubbish i dont see the huge difference people are making out, either is fine for me.

Back
Top Bottom