GT86/GR86/BRZ

Associate
Wasn't in the end. Turned out to be the undertray catching the manifold. 30 min job, all sorted and car's perfect now. :)
I remember my undertray was catching onto something when i turn the steering wheel after i spun the car,it was making a tapping noise but just gave the undertray a tap to straighten it and the noise was gone lol.

Associate
Might aswell change the front disc while you're at it lol, I went for "OEM" rated disc like mintex and then bought stoptech brake pads when I did brake disc+pad replacement which wasn't super expensive.

Soldato
I'm using a mix of Ferodo (front) and Pagid (rear) atm. Will all be Ferodo eventually. None of them squeal like the OEM ones.

Associate
Decided after 4 years with my DC5 I'm going to sell up and get a GT86, already got a list of mods planed first being Tuning Developments N/A package with UEL and super resonated exhaust. New set of wheels, hopefully Enkei RPF1's and some stickier rubber.

Soldato
Decided after 4 years with my DC5 I'm going to sell up and get a GT86, already got a list of mods planed first being Tuning Developments N/A package with UEL and super resonated exhaust. New set of wheels, hopefully Enkei RPF1's and some stickier rubber.

Whilst that’s a good long term plan, might I suggest a month or two stock first? As much as the mods make the car ‘better’ they will actually take away some of the car’s character. Appreciate the standard car first and you’ll appreciate the mods more.

Back
Top Bottom