US: lucifer

Soldato
Finished it last night, the new shorter format worked well with no filler episodes to stop the story in it's tracks like before, hopefully Netflix renew it for another season.

Associate
Loved it.

I was still hoping for a little more deliving into the mythology of it but the change away from "35 minutes of victim of the week police, 7 minutes of arc" towards a more half and half approach served the show very well.

Associate
Season 4 is Netflix only everywhere since they financed it. The first 3 are still on Amazon for the time being though, presumably a relic of whatever distribution deal was in place per cancellation/revival.

Soldato
I thought that Lucifer looked more chubs than normal in the first episode. I imagine the cast went off and did things they wouldn't normally between seasons because they thought they were cancelled. I really enjoyed Season 4, it was totally on tone and track for the previous seasons.

In the US, all 4 seasons are on Netflix now.

Soldato
Glad it's been renewed and that they've told them it's the final season so it can hopefully be wrapped up and finished.

Wonder if we'll get more than 10 episodes with it being the final season.

Back
Top Bottom