Linx Tablet drivers and BIOS downloads

Associate
I have been running windows 10 on my Linx 10 for a couple of weeks now and I am quite happy with it. Battery life seems better although I have seen some reports of issues with bluetooth but I don't use that.

Associate
I've got an image now my tablet is stuck in legacy android and it won't come out of it even when I change and save it. So I can't put windows on it.

Not sure how to get it out of legacy android.

Soldato
Associate
Hi there, I'm sorry to be reviving teh thread but I just bought a linx 810B with a dead bios flash and I'm in deire need to get my hands on the bios rom. I've searched everywhere but I cant get them, and here the links are dead, can someone help me please?
Thx in advance

Associate
Hello! I emailed Linx for reinstall media for the Linx 1010/1010B and I got them and thought I'd give the link since someone might want it. Link
I love you.
I just got one of these for free, and it was working beutifully.
I did a windows update, and stupidly installed the optional drivers.
After that, I lost touch screen, rotation, audio, bluetooth ect.
I spoke to support and they said that i needed the original WIN10 build ISO but they no longer have it.
Been searching for hours and finally found this.

You legend!!

Associate
I bought a 2nd hand Linx 810B which wouldn't factory reset. I downloaded the recovery media above without thinking. The "About" in Windows now says Linx 8 instead of 810B and the touch screen doesn't work properly, even in the Volume+/Power boot menu. At least I know I'm on the right track but just got the wrong file. Does anyone have the 810B recovery media please?

Back
Top Bottom