Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Soldato
Cool cool Azrael

The destiny clan is still very much active on discord if anyone chooses to play again come September.

We managed to snag the new raid within the first 24 hours on Wednesday, such an achievement and such a great raid.

Associate
Yesterdays announcements were great!

I previously played Destiny 2 on my Xbox X and put it down because I wanted to move to PC but didnt want to put all the work in again.

The only downside about the announcement yesterday is that I will have to wait until September to jump back in (live subs have expired) and get myself up to a decent power level.

I was really hoping Bungie would pull one out of the bag and have it up for download (and cross saves live) on Steam after the announcement yesterday :(

It seems like Activision held them back a LOT!

Soldato
I was very much into Destiny on the PS4 - then Destiny 2 came out, and I had moved back over to playing most of my games on PC, so I'd never really played it, the base game was also a free download on PS4 at one time - now its coming to Steam I'll be able to get back into Destiny.

Good stuff, liking the new direction of this, and happy its coming to Steam, good news I'd say ....

Soldato
Forsaken is enough for now mate - I wouldnt worry about the season pass unless you really want it as the last part of the dlc is out now. New game is out in sept on steam and its standalone.

So the one out in Sept is pretty much Destiny 3?

I only played Destiny basic game and it was a bit naff, hoping it's better with Forsaken.

Associate
So the one out in Sept is pretty much Destiny 3?

I only played Destiny basic game and it was a bit naff, hoping it's better with Forsaken.

Best way to think about is destiny 2.5 and a new chapter. They want ppl who have never tried any previous DLC/content to be able to leap in and play Shadowkeep with an even level compared to existing players. A new start almost..

People who have been put off with the level grind to start a new expansion etc.

Back
Top Bottom