*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
It does look very Zelda BOTW meets pokemon, which is no bad thing, the world looks massive and explorable.

I don't know what to think about the gigantic pokemon, but do like the idea of the pokemon go esque of fighting a gigantic raid pokemon with others and having the chance to capture it.

I haven't enjoyed a Pokemon game since Black/White, Since then the games have felt overly assisted (To appeal to the younger generation i'd imagine) and i really hated Sun/Moon it was very slow paced, cutscenes everywhere (Well i say everywhere, i managed to get to the 2nd gym and got bored, so not sure what happens further on).

In a way i'm hoping to get like an old school feel to it to accommodate us original gen1 players, Let's go pikachu/eevee I thought i'd hate but actually really enjoyed it, despite removing wild pokemon fights, the game felt right, it had a sense of old school to it, it didn't feel overly assisted (Until you start feeding candies to your pokemon making you OP), and never felt slow paced.

Back
Top Bottom