Baldur's Gate 3

Associate
Never bought anything from this lot before, and it's freakin' BALDUR'S GATE 3 so I'm happy to take a punt for a Pre-Order, especially if there's bonus stuff involved in a Pre-Order. :)

Soldato
You point, I punch. :)

I loved Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate II so much, I hope they don't make a mess of it.

Larian did a wonderfull job with Divinity 2 (never got round to [playing the first one) so they are in good standing. The only thing they can really do to mess it up would be to hammer it with DLC & Microtransactions but this type of game tends to bypass most of that junk. Still, always a first time.

Associate
I've been watching some of the original on YouTube. Yup, definitely not my cup of tea but the console Dark Alliance (read: for dum dums) was more up my street.
I really enjoyed dark alliance as a couch co-op game with my brother, but yeah the original 2 Baldur's gate games were very different games and were on a totally different level.

On that they managed to put a decent couch co-op into DOS 2, and have said that BG3 will have multi player, so fingers crossed we get both :)

Back
Top Bottom