BMW demand full payment of modified M4 on finance

Caporegime
Are you sure that's correct Acme, as technically you can drive a £500,000 supercar and your insurer will pay out for the damage if you crash it.

I think its capped at up to £40K of damage to the borrowed vehicle. So yes I can drive someones £500,000 supercar, just if I crash it and I'm at fault, and repairs to the car cost more than £40K, thats when there will be issues.

Soldato
Makes sense, that's interesting to know. Although it's open to all kinds of abuse which is probably why you don't hear much of it.

If you don't mind me asking, who's the insurer?

Caporegime
Makes sense, that's interesting to know. Although it's open to all kinds of abuse which is probably why you don't hear much of it.

If you don't mind me asking, who's the insurer?

The broker I used is Adrian Flux, the insurer is ERS on their Modified Flat Rate EDI scheme, and the add-on is facilitated by a company called Trinity Lane who deal directly with Adrian Flux, and it cost me £25 for the year.

:sadface:

The old gal did a stellar job of keeping him safe though looking at the wreckage.

Soldato
How many people have actually gone 150MPH full stop. I did it once on the Autobahn and even with 4+ lanes it felt sketchy as contrary to popular belief German roads are not smooth as a billiard table. I am no driving god but have done several tracks days. I would never in a million years attempt something like that on normal British A roads.

It still remember watching this video. The car is clearly the kids pride and joy and he instantly regretted giving him the keys!

155 at the `ring, anything happens very very quickly.

Soldato
The cars he reviews, and more often than not the owners, are far more interesting than he is. For instance, that old giffer with the 600bhp Golf R and the guy with the 700bhp Supra - way more interesting than the guy himself.

Associate
The cars he reviews, and more often than not the owners, are far more interesting than he is. For instance, that old giffer with the 600bhp Golf R and the guy with the 700bhp Supra - way more interesting than the guy himself.

The old guy went from a M135i BMW to a golf R and now has a 900bhp TTRS - I need to see a proper video on the TTRS! :D

Back
Top Bottom