Homophobic attack on two women on London bus.

Associate
Thank god they just punched them in the face and didn't throw a milkshake on them, the froth on the twattersphere would have been unbearable since this weaponisation of lactose products is just getting out of hand!
thats a tad esoteric but i get you.. as it happens im a fan.. oh well.
personally, if someone insulted my wife 3 times and threw a milkshake over my head.. i would figure a punch on the head would be justified.

Last edited:
Associate
SEI_72677039.jpg
Beating up women, gay or not, is absolutely abhorrent. How does anyone ever think that kind of behaviour is acceptable
why limit it to women ? why beat Anyone up ?

Soldato
I really don't see any one of them getting a decent custodial service due to their age.

Mores a pity.

15 year old, 02:30Hrs, weekday!

Perhaps we should send the Parents to prison as well.

You know, like they would be if they let their Dog wander around at night randomly attacking people.

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
The casual "whatabout" response to this incident is absolutely staggering.

There seems to be an attitude expressed by some Neanderthal posters that random violence is normal and acceptable and that misogyny, homophobia, racism, et al is "Just one of those things" not worthy of attention.

To suggest that Homophobia is purely a result of fear/disgust of Homosexuals says a lot about the mindset of the poster.

Soldato
"To ease the situation I tried to make some jokes, like Chris, wasn't understanding because she didn't speak English.

"She even acted as if she was sick... but they started throwing coins. The next thing I know Chris is in the middle of the bus and they are punching her.

She was in the middle of the bus? Did she go to confront them? Who threw the first punch? No doubt the lads on the bus were out of order and it's easy to imagine they were being dickheads, but I also imagine the woman at some point snapped and ended up in the middle of the bus confronting them. Happy to be proven wrong though as there are plenty of scum bags in the world.

Seems to be a trial by media also, the BBC are reporting as if they're being given facts and have evidence

Associate
If a dog did this they would put it down. I'm more in favour of a firing squad. Cheap and quick. This kind of person is unlikely to ever be a benefit to our society so why bother wasting our resources on them? Not like there is any chance of executing an innocent person under these circumstances either.

Associate
It's pack animal behaviour. It wouldn't have mattered who was on that bus. A gang of low IQ youths would target anyone they thought they could overpower in an attack.

The girls interview was unusual. I'll forgive anything they say as what they went through was terrible and shakes you up for weeks. But for one of them to specifically say this was an attack because of right political populism struck me as weird

Associate
She was in the middle of the bus? Did she go to confront them? Who threw the first punch? No doubt the lads on the bus were out of order and it's easy to imagine they were being dickheads, but I also imagine the woman at some point snapped and ended up in the middle of the bus confronting them. Happy to be proven wrong though as there are plenty of scum bags in the world.

Seems to be a trial by media also, the BBC are reporting as if they're being given facts and have evidence

looking at the state of these girls.. YES these "lads" are dickheads !
SEI_72677039.jpg

Soldato
However, a slight modification in your behaviour, based on circumstance and situation and when especially in public, can go a long way in protecting yourself.

This really, you do wonder if, with virtual lives, people loose the ability/skills/self-awareness to recognise dangerous situations and act for self-preservation in real life confrontation, the instinct to take photos too (as opposed to run); and then later publish them ... people are sympathetic anyway.

Have to get used to virtue signalling by politicians commenting on events, pandying to some idea that the electorate will mark them down, if the BBC (complicit in the problem) don't publish that they commented

Associate
This really, you do wonder if, with virtual lives, people loose the ability/skills/self-awareness to recognise dangerous situations and act for self-preservation in real life confrontation, the instinct to take photos too (as opposed to run); and then later publish them ... people are sympathetic anyway.

Have to get used to virtue signalling by politicians commenting on events, pandying to some idea that the electorate will mark them down, if the BBC (complicit in the problem) don't publish that they commented
our "virtual lives" also seem to make people think they can do, and say whatever they want. sad

Caporegime
5 idiots arrested now.

They will all grass on each other, little c words, scared as crap probably. Grown up with zero authority to challenge them nothing to guide them. Council estate scum.

I grew up a lot around North Peckham estate, my cousins lived their. Only got mugged at knife point once .. lol 20p... Good times...
I cannot imagine the filth that's being raised in places like this now.

Soldato
Thinking about it A group of guys against 2 girls, either those kids are seriously messed up or the girls started the physical side by at least pushing.. Must be more to this...(kind of hope there is I can imagine 1 nut case guy doing this but a group is hard to understand..)

Caporegime
Part and parcel of living in a big city

Which it is... still no excuse to actually be violent though.

Unfortunately no doubt the cctv on the bus will be as usual ‘not working’, there really needs to be a serious rule change for private cctv on public transport. If you can’t maintain your system, you should be culpable.

Caporegime
The police article says that a handbag and phone was stolen so I would hazard a guess that the motive was theft, the victims have probably resisted and that's where they got punched.

Back
Top Bottom