FIFA 19

Soldato
I give up lol switched to 433(3) got hammered switched back to 4231 and my players turned into supermen.

Did stick a few bronze players on the bench for some voodo.

Soldato
In other news a Fifa 20 reveal is happening tomorrow at 3pm, looks like a return of Fifa Street type mode with the tagline “the stadium is anywhere”

Really not sure whether to get 20 after the shambles of Fifa 19 :-/

Soldato
10-0 for the night. Really want elite this week, bought papu Gomez for 610k he's now gone to 740k he's very good too but unsure if I should take the profit. Also got prime Gullit in the side and I'm beginning to feel like I can take any team now really enjoying it.

Soldato
In other news a Fifa 20 reveal is happening tomorrow at 3pm, looks like a return of Fifa Street type mode with the tagline “the stadium is anywhere”

Really not sure whether to get 20 after the shambles of Fifa 19 :-/
It's really is the worse fifa in a long time. The SBC's have been brilliant but game play is a joke.

Just played a guy ended up 4-5 we both scored 3 kick off goals. He got a BS pen to take the lead in extra time and I missed 3 tap ins to draw the game.

I can see why so many pros are bashing this game apart from the normal fifa boys

Soldato
Get in get in!!!!

G3 went on the rampage this morning. Faced some mega teams stuff a team 5-1 which was full of TOTY and TOTS cards must have cost well over 10million.

Had two games to get 1 win lost a two goal lead in the first and then went on to lose in the 94 min.

Last game he had a better team but I was the better player. Took a 3-0 lead only for him to score 2 in the final 15 mins..... The last kick of the game was me clearing it off the line from one of thoses bouncing rebound corner kicks with my keeper on his arse.

Now I can enjoy the rest of my weekend

Ps.. how can anyone have some much love and hate for a bloody game...

Last edited:
Soldato
Get in get in!!!!

G3 went on the rampage this morning. Faced some mega teams stuff a team 5-1 which was full of TOTY and TOTS cards must have cost well over 10million.

Had two games to get 1 win lost a two goal lead in the first and then went on to lose in the 94 min.

Last game he had a better team but I was the better player. Took a 3-0 lead only for him to score 2 in the final 15 mins..... The last kick of the game was me clearing it off the line from one of thoses bouncing rebound corner kicks with my keeper on his arse.

Now I can enjoy the rest of my weekend

Ps.. how you have some much love and hate for a bloody game...

Not sure if you do this every weekend. But you'd improve your results by playing just 10 games a day, ideally later on too. But congrats on G3.

Soldato
On holiday ao a bit out of the loop. Just seen Hazards confirmed move to Spain. Just need Ben Yedder to stay in Spain and I am all set to build another La Liga/ Spain squad for fifa 20 :)

@Quinnaay went on holiday monday, played ten weekend league games on sat and played the remaining 20 almost in a row sunday morning/afternoon. I was in a great position to get gold 2 but missed out by one game, i was super annoyed for the rest of the day. I knew i shouldn’t of crammed them but i felt the need to bah :(

Soldato
On holiday ao a bit out of the loop. Just seen Hazards confirmed move to Spain. Just need Ben Yedder to stay in Spain and I am all set to build another La Liga/ Spain squad for fifa 20 :)

@Quinnaay went on holiday monday, played ten weekend league games on sat and played the remaining 20 almost in a row sunday morning/afternoon. I was in a great position to get gold 2 but missed out by one game, i was super annoyed for the rest of the day. I knew i shouldn’t of crammed them but i felt the need to bah :(
As I work 12 HR shifts and some weekends, I can tell the difference in my results massively when I'm picking my times to play and stopping after a loss vs cramming them in before work etc.

Man of Honour
The gameplay is the slowest I’ve known it today. Almost lost to a 200k team as mine were all turning like bronzes and couldn’t make 5 yard passes. :cool:

Soldato
The gameplay is the slowest I’ve known it today. Almost lost to a 200k team as mine were all turning like bronzes and couldn’t make 5 yard passes. :cool:

can confirm, im so triggered played 2 lost 2 today, lost to 2 kick off goals and i dont understand why my players cant control the ball anymore. Ill play later on.

Back
Top Bottom