Assetto Corsa Competizione and TS PC Racer Wheel help please.

Soldato
OK so I have a TS PC Wheel and while the FFB is fine the game will not let me set any buttons on my wheel apart from "Look Backwards" , I have no lights no wipers, no TC settings nothing .

any ideas please ?...or is it just the game at fault ?

Thanks

Soldato
I have the same wheel, it maps ok? The only issue I had was the generic map it in desktop mode being a VR user.

You've set all those options to be enabled manually?

Caporegime
maybe its a alpha beta thing. if you did play it before full release. try deleting old cfg. see if that works. i had simular issues.

Soldato
OP
Yeah I've had the issue for a while also was having the same issue with a T300 I was using too , and I'll check options for manual settings just to make sure

EDIT : yeah none of that worked sadly :( so I'm kinda lost now, I did at one point ( a few months ago) have these things mapped but after some earlier updates the setup I had was no longer there , I tried looking online but all I can find is FFB settings which is not an issue for me , maybe I'm missing something in the options menu ?...although there does seem to be 2 pre-sets ( 1. F488? ) and (2. for the wheel itself ) but i cant seem to set my own ..ermm setup...I dunno .

Think I'm gonna put it down to the game for now as there was another update today and for me the game is a bit jumpy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom