Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
Wow, that's quite a price. Listed building? I think i'd have bought one tin then got it colour matched in something a lot cheaper, like Johnstones.
Not listed, no.

Thought about colour matching but it turns out they don't really match, just get the nearest possible match from the existing swatch.

Also I cbf.

Also I have to be able to tell the village folk it's Farrow & Ball when they come round for dinner parties.

Coverage of this paint was excellent by the way and it really is wipeable yet pretty matt.

Soldato
Not listed, no.

Thought about colour matching but it turns out they don't really match, just get the nearest possible match from the existing swatch.

Also I cbf.

Also I have to be able to tell the village folk it's Farrow & Ball when they come round for dinner parties.

Coverage of this paint was excellent by the way and it really is wipeable yet pretty matt.
This gets used on most if not all of our builds. The painting contractor loves the stuff.

Caporegime
Soldato
Agreed, the ceiling in particular looks white! I'd heard that F&B can look very different in different lighting conditions.

It looks like somebody did a photoshop gradient circle fill, like the stair rails are white and a huge circle of wall is white but then it looks like different shades of lime green on the rest of the walls and ceiling, just looks really strange so I wonder if it's like that blue/gold dress and those grey/green shoes mind ***** ?

@Participant what colour is it supposed to be ?

Caporegime
It looks like somebody did a photoshop gradient circle fill, like the stair rails are white and a huge circle of wall is white but then it looks like different shades of lime green on the rest of the walls and ceiling, just looks really strange so I wonder if it's like that blue/gold dress and those grey/green shoes mind ***** ?

@Participant what colour is it supposed to be ?

It's a light grey blue green in most lights. The bit on the wall that looks white is directly opposite a window.

Agreed, the ceiling in particular looks white!

Well yes the ceiling is white.

Back
Top Bottom