Homophobic attack on two women on London bus.

Soldato
A guy I attended university with was racially attacked, robbed and hit over the head with hammer by a gang of feral blacks in London last year. Why did no politicians come out and condemn that attack and even more important, why did the police refuse to list it as a racist 'hate crime' and basically told him 'tough **** mate'?

Feral "people". Try again ffs.

Soldato
Bye Rob 12770. It was a good post but your last im sure lol.

I got a week's ban and called homophobic violating Facebook rules for saying the perpetrators should be publicly shamed and beaten. Those algorithms, working really well.

I'll repeat it again here, I do hope they get the snot beaten out of them but I read they are minors? At least one of them.

Those kind of people would have attacked anyone, any couple there, for whatever reason worked.
People saying "this is why we need a pride month" obviously have never lived in a reality where people are thugs for no reason but their entertainment.
Society needs more punishment for crimes like this, they need discipline from something.
That is Facebook though, never had an account with them because they'll just sell your info and watch over you, in this day privacy isn't even here anymore but Facebook really takes it away completely. Funny I got a 30 day ban for repeating a word a Twitch streamer said when chat asked, yet it was never directed at anyone, a warning would've been enough, if they felt the need to do so.

Soldato
Just wow.

Yeah I know right, all that abuse because of an opinion, I'm glad we see it the same way!

Of course, had people replied "well I think you're wrong" and then calmly/rationally debated that opinion to prove him wrong, rather than jumping straight into abuse of the person (debate the view not the person), the reaction would've done much more good than the harm it did in race relations, because people who feel under abusive "attack" don't change their views, whereas people calmly/rationally debating might, even if it's just a small chance of a change of heart.

Soldato
because people who feel under abusive "attack" don't change their views, whereas people calmly/rationally debating might, even if it's just a small chance of a change of heart.

People do not change their beliefs or their mind through debate calm or otherwise, it requires time and experiences, they change as a person over time, their views change with them.

Except me.

Soldato
I bet this had nothing to do with homophobia. My guess is they hassled the girls into kissing, the girls rightly pushed back, kids lost face and it escalated it as a result.

Sad to see but only a story because of the lgbt angle let's face it.

Soldato
Why would you have to constantly look over your shoulder?

Because of things like this;

'Despicable' pack of 30 schoolchildren punch adults and spray them with liquid in shocking attack outside London bar
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...h-adults-spray-liquid-outside-London-pub.html

Horrifying moment rival gang members fight with knives just yards from the terrified parents who were picking their children up from school
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ight-knives-just-yards-terrified-parents.html

Soldato

'Despicable' pack of 30 schoolchildren punch adults and spray them with liquid in shocking attack outside London bar
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...h-adults-spray-liquid-outside-London-pub.html

Horrifying moment rival gang members fight with knives just yards from the terrified parents who were picking their children up from school
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ight-knives-just-yards-terrified-parents.html
It's called multiculturalism and it's working well according to politicians.

Soldato
This is what NL planned from the start, mix things up, create competition, bring down the old guard, the cat among the pigeons, the bull in a china shop. It kind of works, it certainly creates competition. The police will certainly have their work cut out.

Soldato

ah good old Croydon. I spent the first 24 years of my life in that toilet. Won't ever be going back!

Caporegime
I bet this had nothing to do with homophobia. My guess is they hassled the girls into kissing, the girls rightly pushed back, kids lost face and it escalated it as a result.

Sad to see but only a story because of the lgbt angle let's face it.

So you bet it's nothing to do with homophobia, then say,

My guess is they hassled the girls into kissing

and that wouldn't be a hint that it is? Because one requires the other to be visibly true, or are you implying that this happens a ton to straight girls and it's just never reported?

So the 98.5% of the female population has never had this happen to them, but the 1.5% that is relevant happens to collide with violent *****, is just an "angle".

Mhm... surely there should be almost 100 times more stories like this on women in general for this not to be a homophobic attack for your statement to be remotely accurate.

Last edited:
Soldato
The cctv was available from the outset. All London busses have cameras on board. So it would have been available before the ID and arrests.
And as I've pointed out before you started crying, your own posts show the met were clearly appealing for witnesses and information.
And.
And.
And.

You're not listening to anything Caracus nor I are saying.

Yes, CCTV was available. Yes, it was used to aid the investigation. No, it was not released to the public as it was seemingly not necessary to do so. It took just over a week from the time of the incident to suspects being arrested, that's pretty good going.

The police do rely on the public to report things, provide witness accounts, help with identifying suspects etc but equally, there are plenty of internal mechanisms and processes which work very well and help the police maintain the element of surprise when trying to physically trace suspects.

Caporegime
You're not listening to anything Caracus nor I are saying.

Yes, CCTV was available. Yes, it was used to aid the investigation. No, it was not released to the public as it was seemingly not necessary to do so. It took just over a week from the time of the incident to suspects being arrested, that's pretty good going.

The police do rely on the public to report things, provide witness accounts, help with identifying suspects etc but equally, there are plenty of internal mechanisms and processes which work very well and help the police maintain the element of surprise when trying to physically trace suspects.

You're clearly not reading either. My point wasn't about releasing the CCTV, that was something he randomly brought up. I was just pointing out that they had it and hadn't used it, obviously because it wasn't required. My point was the original appeals were for more than just witnesses. This was borne out by his quotes despite him arguing that wasn't the case.

Caporegime
So you bet it's nothing to do with homophobia, then say,

and that wouldn't be a hint that it is? Because one requires the other to be visibly true, or are you implying that this happens a ton to straight girls and it's just never reported?

Hating homosexuals and getting angry because a couple of lesbians won't kiss for you are two totally different things. The media are also downplaying the theft that occurred which was likely the motive to begin with, £800 iPhone or whatever and a handbag but no they just hate lesbians to the extent that they get off on wanting them to kiss. RIP logic these days.

Soldato
My point was the original appeals were for more than just witnesses.

Your own post disagrees though. The wording is important here; they're asking for witnesses and information. If they were looking specifically for identities of people connected to the incident (often worded as "they may able to assist with the investigation" so as not to prematurely identify them as a suspect) they'd have said so, and it would have usually been accompanied with a description, and possibly CCTV stills if deemed proportionate.

It may all seem quite petty but the police have to be very careful about when they release information and how they request information from the public. It doesn't always make sense but the rules are there and the people responsible for press releases know them well. That doesn't stop the news/media agency from then interpreting it as "police appeal for information on attackers" but that won't be what the media release says.

Caporegime
Your own post disagrees though. The wording is important here; they're asking for witnesses and information. If they were looking specifically for identities of people connected to the incident (often worded as "they may able to assist with the investigation" so as not to prematurely identify them as a suspect) they'd have said so, and it would have usually been accompanied with a description, and possibly CCTV stills if deemed proportionate.

It may all seem quite petty but the police have to be very careful about when they release information and how they request information from the public. It doesn't always make sense but the rules are there and the people responsible for press releases know them well. That doesn't stop the news/media agency from then interpreting it as "police appeal for information on attackers" but that won't be what the media release says.

My own post disagrees with that how?

Caporegime
Not to mention mmj_uk keeps making up his own versions of events, that it was just a violent robbery

Yet read the stories and it sounds like the theft was a crime of opportunity having already smashed the two women around.

Back
Top Bottom