Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order (Respawn Entertainment)

Soldato
Looks a bit like a god sim with a lightsabre... appreciate they want to make the demo look “cool” but I hope there is some sense of danger.
Getting shot by a laser generally should be fatal right?

Associate
It looks interesting but the main character design is just plain boring. It's the same reaction I had to the first trailer they released months ago.

It's dreadful. I might be able to cope with the wooden storm troopers & copy paste force powers but the strange ugly character they want us to identify with as a Jedi? Hope is fading...

Soldato
Looks a bit like a god sim with a lightsabre... appreciate they want to make the demo look “cool” but I hope there is some sense of danger.

So would a bullet.

Most likely they're playing with a lot if not all the abilities unlocked. Seems like the same kinda of action gameplay from a Tomb Raider game, but in SW universe.

Soldato
So would a bullet.

Most likely they're playing with a lot if not all the abilities unlocked. Seems like the same kinda of action gameplay from a Tomb Raider game, but in SW universe.

It plays more like dark souls in terms of mechanics mixed with set pieces like Sony first party titles. The gameplay looked ok but nothing special.

Soldato
Looks decent if unspectacular. Player character is a bit of a plank though, couldn't they have come up with someone a bit more interesting than generic Jedi Chad #17? Maybe one of the alien race Jedi that only ever play cameos in the films...

The little robot is cool though, I liked the little transition animations and camera pullaways in places.

Soldato
It does look totally on rails though. Everything is a corridor to a little area where you have a fight and then move on through another corridor. Some of the little in game cutscenes/camera shots make an area look large, but you can't go there, just carry on down the rail.

Soldato
Looks a 7/10 at best from what I saw.

Looks a little clunky and also the facial animations look as good as ME: Andromeda. Seems to have a similar aesthetic to Titanfall 2 and can see some the single player aspects from that in this.

The main character is just bland, robot looks a fun companion.

Associate
The gameplay is very reminiscent of The Force Unleashed, right down to the ability points, double jumping, lack of dismemberment, and using force powers to overcome simple obstacles.
It wouldn't surprise me if one of the boss encounters is an AT-ST or a Rancor! We've seen it all before.

Would it kill them to make an open-world RPG in the Star Wars universe that has multiple classes, races, and vehicles? Preferably with realtime combat instead of the turn-based system from Knights of the Old Republic!
Maaaaan that would be amazing and I wish they would do that with dark+ light side choices as well

Soldato

Not only that, but he was set on fire from a flame thrower, a ******* flame thrower, and nothing happened.

Back
Top Bottom