Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
Used PS4 + GTA5 from an OcUKer :)

JLE92986.jpg

Then also a PSU for a new build.

JLE82977.jpg

JLE82978.jpg

JLE82979.jpg

Having not built a PC for years its really amazing to see how far along components have come since the mid 00's :)

Soldato
I got a new Dell S2417DG "gaming" monitor, Freesync with 144hz and 1ms

DSC-0453.jpg

Turns out I can't actually see much of a difference apart from the **** colour reproduction of a TN panel xD

Soldato
Have heard many painters story's of that F+b stuff being a nightmare to paint, watery so requires multiple coats and dries with a chalky uneven colour across the wall

Caporegime
Maybe one day I will get a proper one, but for now I have a little fake plant for some greenery and low maintenance :D

I bought 7 young maples from Morrions the other week to make a forest. It will take a while for them to age but a typical maple forest bonsai is in the hundreds to thousands.

https://www.herons.co.uk/Acer-Mountain-Maple-forest

I am going to let them sit in these pot for a year or 2 before putting them together.

GIVjA4u.jpg

Soldato
Turns out I can't actually see much of a difference apart from the **** colour reproduction of a TN panel xD
What panel have you moved from? Moving to a TN from a decent IPS (even VA) can be pretty underwhelming due to colour/blacks.

The IPS 144Hz panels - can have their issues but, personally, feel it's the best compromise - but comes at a price :/

That said - if you stick with the TN - you should start to notice gaming benefits - depending on how much you game and the games you play (anecdotal from friends screens/setups).

(I'm boring and stick to my UltraSharps for work and occasional gaming.)

Back
Top Bottom