Summer Transfer Thread 2019

Soldato
Reportedly a fee of £88m potentially rising to £130m for Hazard has been agreed between Real and Chelsea. Depending on how realistic the add-ons in this deal are, Chelsea have potentially done very well to get so much.

BBC reckon it could be £150m. Maybe a sell on clause or something as well.

Don
He's very good and had it not been for Trent, he'd probably be England's RB for the next 10 years. The briefings seem to be coming from Palace but talk of a £60m fee needed to persuade Palace to sell is huge.

Man of Honour
I want him but £60m seems steep. Then again, if it sorts our RB out for the next decade it's not really that bad at all.

Caporegime
Do United not have any youth who can fill that role? Surely spending that on a cb is more important?

Our center backs are actually not that terrible. I am hoping Bailly will come back after a decent pre-season. He was very good before his big injury. Right back is our most critical position to sort out in my opinion.

Right back, Center back and central midfield in that order.

Wan Bissaka, De Ligt and a couple of decent center mids would be my dream. Where we are going to get those is anyone's guess though.

Last edited:
Soldato
AWB I get although i think its too much but De Ligt for me just seems a ridiculously expensive transfer for a lad who hasn't really done it outside of a Championship standard league...and thats being generous.

Soldato
AWB I get although i think its too much but De Ligt for me just seems a ridiculously expensive transfer for a lad who hasn't really done it outside of a Championship standard league...and thats being generous.
I have to agree about de ligt it's a massive gamble think he'll end up at Barca anyway

Caporegime
99% de ligt goes to Barca, been like that since the start of the window. All the delay and talk is just Ajax trying to force Barca's hand and them not wanting to pay the price after being after other big targets.

Looking forward to a few on here eating their words about his quality in a few years time.

Back
Top Bottom