*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Soldato
You can change the region within PSN now as you couldn't before. So, no its not frowned upon by Sony as they made it easier.

I'm not quite sure where you're picking that information up from.
There appears to be a switch that allows EU customers to change to a different EU country, some have reported it does nothing.
However Sony have no way to allow an EU account to become US or vice-versa.

Soldato
Dumb question but to access and buy stuff of the USA ps store do you just change the region on your ps4? And isn't that frowned upon by Sony? Not that I'm bothered about that.
I just created a new PSN ID with a US address. Bought topup vouchers in $ added them to that acc and purchsed. Can share the licenses easily on my cknsole.

Bought Horizon and Detroit, total bargains.

Soldato
I'm not quite sure where you're picking that information up from.
There appears to be a switch that allows EU customers to change to a different EU country, some have reported it does nothing.
However Sony have no way to allow an EU account to become US or vice-versa.

As I said, I've never tried it because I have no reason to. I saw the option there and people mentioned it.

Soldato
Anyone found Xbox Live Gold keys for cheaper than the current £42.99 on CDKeys? Since the Ultimate announcement, the price has shot up everywhere!

Man of Honour
Anyone found Xbox Live Gold keys for cheaper than the current £42.99 on CDKeys? Since the Ultimate announcement, the price has shot up everywhere!

I bout 26 months (2x 12 month cards which gave an extra month each time I agreed to auto renew) from there last night for £72. That price went up quickly!

Associate
Hi guys. Are there ever any console/bundle deals on Amazon during Prime Day? In particular, I'm looking for a deal on a Switch.

One of the games isn't great, but there's a prime day deal for either variant of the Switch with Mario and Rabbids (decent game) and Just Dance with an extra £30 eShop credit for £290. Seems okay, especially given that there's plenty of great digital games on eShop.

Speaking of which, also on Prime day there's 15 months of PSPlus for £49. Don't buy! I got the same thing over a year ago for much cheaper.
Currently 12 months of PSPlus goes for £37 on CD Keys, which is a much better deal.

Soldato
One of the games isn't great, but there's a prime day deal for either variant of the Switch with Mario and Rabbids (decent game) and Just Dance with an extra £30 eShop credit for £290. Seems okay, especially given that there's plenty of great digital games on eShop.

Cheers, but I actually got a different deal they were offering, i.e. £280 for the console, voucher, and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. There was another one with Kingdom Battle that offered two extra Joy Cons instead of Just Dance, but I didn't hear about it in time.

Back
Top Bottom