*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Is there even anyone left that still buys there games on a disc :confused:

The last time I bought a PC game on a disc was about 10 years ago and just about all my console games have been by download for around the last 3 or so years
(apart from my switch)

I bought most of my games on Xbox One X when I had one on disk, my internet is far too slow at 7Mb (gone up 1 woohoo lol) for downloading games.

Caporegime
Has anyone ever had a problem with their pad acting as though the RB button is being pressed even though it isn't? The button isn't stuck, it still clicks like it always has when pressed so it doesn't look or feel like there's anything wrong it. It hasn't been dropped or damaged in anyway, was working perfectly last night today I have a game and its borked :confused:

Soldato
I bought 2 x 12 month Gold codes from CD Keys and then redeemed them on the Xbox website. I already had 10 months left so that's how I've now got ultimate ultimate until 2022.

Great deal, so basically your paying just for xbox live subs and then upgrading for £1, getting game pass added on for free.

What happens when it expires, does it convert to the monthly charge, I wouldn't want a monthly charge, but I guess I can cancel it and revert.

Soldato
Games Pass Ultimate is out now, £1 to convert your existing subs. It basically adds your existing live + game pass subs together.

Remember to top up Xbox Live for maximum savings before subscribing.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/x...hs0?wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Thanks pal

Absolute cracking deal, I also purchased another 12 month live sub so It then expired in March 2021.

Oddly when I upgraded to ultimate for £1, it now says next charge August 2021, not complaining :D maybe that was because I also had added a game pass code as well recently so it added it altogether?

Soldato
I bought 2 x 12 month Gold codes from CD Keys and then redeemed them on the Xbox website. I already had 10 months left so that's how I've now got ultimate ultimate until 2022.

I just did the same, although I have Ultimate until 07.21 for a total of less than 80 quid seems a bargain. Looking at a couple of the games in the game pass would have cost that anyway!

I kind of regret not taking advantage of the full 36 months! Oh well

Last edited:
Soldato
Great deal, so basically your paying just for xbox live subs and then upgrading for £1, getting game pass added on for free.

What happens when it expires, does it convert to the monthly charge, I wouldn't want a monthly charge, but I guess I can cancel it and revert.

you do realise the £1 is only for a month don't you and then its £10.99 a month thereafter

Back
Top Bottom