Poll: Canadian Grand Prix 2019, Montréal - Race 7/21

Rate the 2019 Canadian Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sgarrista
Commissario
Agree with a penalty being needed. Think it should have been a "give the position up" penalty though same as any other track "left the track and gained an advantage" type...

Once swapped, give seb the opportunity to take it back fair and square.

Permabanned
Vettel falls of track, nearly crashes into competitor while desperately trying to stay in front of said competitor, I think it was an unsafe return to the track

Soldato
This is beyond passion i feel. His car isn't there, he's moved the boards so that the 2 is in front of Hamilton's car and he wasn't even going to turn up until he got told he'd have a penalty!!! Plus there's the fact this was all his fault due to being pressured into an error.
Is that what he was told? I missed that.

Agree that it was a result of his doing, he’s **** under pressure

Associate
Had LH done this almost all you in here would be defending him as I said before fanboys.

When you have many drivers/former ones saying he had no place to go that sums it up for myself they know how these cars work.

I think they should have allowed investigation at the end that would have been much more fair and more of a middle ground then the way he was punished.

One more thing like this happens Seb will walk from the sport and I don't blame him F1 has been poor for so long and some of these silly penalties really do not help things

Permabanned
Vettel falls of track, nearly crashes into competitor while desperately trying to stay in front of said competitor, I think it was an unsafe return to the track

Such a stupidity as an unsafe release or return exists only in F1. In normal life the one who is behind is obliged to keep distance or to protect the one in front. Whenever you have car accidents, the one behind is the guilty, not the one in front.

The car lost grip, it wasn't the driver mistake.

Soldato
Vettel made an error due to pressure from Hamilton.

Thanks to Hamiltons reactions a collision was avoided, potentially resulting in 2 DNF's.

Yeah the passion is high. I understand the anger. But the bottom line remains this is a world class field, and small errors can mean the difference between winnning and losing.

Out of all people, Seb should know that and know whats at stake.

Soldato
Had LH done this almost all you in here would be defending him as I said before fanboys.

When you have many drivers/former ones saying he had no place to go that sums it up for myself they know how these cars work.

I think they should have allowed investigation at the end that would have been much more fair and more of a middle ground then the way he was punished.

One more thing like this happens Seb will walk from the sport and I don't blame him F1 has been poor for so long and some of these silly penalties really do not help things

This has happened to Hamilton before and he never reacted like this..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom