FIFA 19

Soldato
Fifa 20 reveal has me pretty hyped. I love skills etc so the fifa street (Volta) mode looks great, however im worried now as a 3v3,4v4,5v5 Volta (clubs type mode with friends) would have been insane. But im starting to think its a 1v1 style mode which kind of kills the vibe imo.

edit: recovered myself 17-3 from this stage ill be upset to choke elite.

Last edited:
Soldato
I honestly can tell before i go into a game if im going to lose or not, i get to the very same records each week and lose at the exact certain points. Another extra time loss which was undeserved, i missed a sitter in the 90th too :( 17-4 will be tough from here.

Permabanned
What do people do vs people who la croqueta constantly through the box, I either cant stop it, get a lucky tackle in or give away a penalty. :(

3 - 0 vs this guy at half time, second half its like hes changed person, totally different play style, 97 Greizman scores a hatrick la croquetaing through my defence, could not stop him, lost on penalties.

Soldato
20-6 need to go 3-1 gameplay has been unbearable and now they've taken the servers down .. it seems other EA titles are struggling which explains the disaster. If the next game has equally as bad servers It'll die a painful death.

Ree

Ree

Associate
battlefield 5 servers were a disgrace in my last match i ended up leaving and started watching last night's ufc. unbelievable a company the size of ea cant handle the traffic.

Soldato
Was going to say, it must be all down to luck of the draw on which server you get as the gameplay has been great for me today

Got 4 wins towards the Suso objective and 2 draws in rivals, which is the best run I’ve had in a while

Soldato
Got De Ligt, very happy with that! Causes me difficulties in making a team though, I've got Laporte, De Ligt, Da Costa, and Aspas, all of whom I want to get in, and only about 800k to spend. Thinking of (4-3-2-1):

Onana TOTS

Da Costa - De Ligt - Laporte - Carniball Mendy

85 Seedorf - Kante - Pogba

Birthday Promes - Aspas - 86 Dembele

Any suggestions for how I can do more for that cost?

Edit: Even that is probably 100k over what I can afford, although I can clear my club out for a couple hundred k more.

Soldato
All versions of Seedorf I've ever tried suck massively, I wouldn't use him personally.

Think I'm done with my team, it plays perfectly, all the forward line are deadly in the air which matters massively to my playstyle.

EFk6WdM.jpg

For some reason the imgur link isn't working, ffs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
All versions of Seedorf I've ever tried suck massively, I wouldn't use him personally.

Think I'm done with my team, it plays perfectly, all the forward line are deadly in the air which matters massively to my playstyle.

EFk6WdM.jpg

For some reason the imgur link isn't working, ffs.
You know you can get everyone except Mbappe on 9 chem (10 with loyalty)?

(same formation)
Mbappe
Gullit - Reus
Ronaldo - Havertz - Goretzka
Sandro - Blanc - Van Dijk - Alexander-Arnold
Ederson

Puts Mbappe on 1 chem (2 with loyalty).
Obviously you'd want to switch it back in-game, I'm not suggesting you play with that setup.

Soldato
You know you can get everyone except Mbappe on 9 chem (10 with loyalty)?

(same formation)
Mbappe
Gullit - Reus
Ronaldo - Havertz - Goretzka
Sandro - Blanc - Van Dijk - Alexander-Arnold
Ederson

Puts Mbappe on 1 chem (2 with loyalty).
Obviously you'd want to switch it back in-game, I'm not suggesting you play with that setup.

I'm sure he knows that's. I believe he's just showing us how his team is set up in game.

Back
Top Bottom