*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
What you mean not until 2021

Its after this month

It converts your existing subs I had live until March 2020, I added another live sub before I upgraded to ultimate.
I also had a 6 month game pass.

So it adds it altogether, just stack your live subscription and then upgrade for £1

I haven’t got to pay anything until September 2021

Soldato
Yeah it converts it for 1 a month

For the first month!

Then 10.99 thereafter

Read up the page a little, if you have a sub already and upgrade to ultimate it’s not going to cancel something you have already paid for.

Here you go from Xbox

Note: Purchase of the Ultimate plan automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).

Soldato
You really should have bought a years Xbox live before upgrading. Then you would have got 18 months of ultimate.

Ah well...just checked though, it's cancelled my 1 month live gold, and my game pass...and given me Ultimate paid until February.

As I was a lazy git and had left my gold sub monthly, that's saved me a bunch as it is.

Caporegime
Pretty meh to be honest.

Scarlett was minimal details, it’s obvious a lot of the first party stuff will be shown for next year for the launch of the next generation.

Back
Top Bottom