Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Google Home Hub. Actually bought this a few months ago but it's been boxed up until kitchen renovation was finished. As it was time to start cleaning and setting up the kitchenware, I got it out.

Definitely want to put a better sound system on it though.

JtirS1Wl.jpg

Associate
Google Home Hub. Actually bought this a few months ago but it's been boxed up until kitchen renovation was finished. As it was time to start cleaning and setting up the kitchenware, I got it out.

I'm sorry my OCD is kicking in at the paint job, I can't even see the Hub.

Soldato
2GegHB.jpg

I cannot wait to try this. The pumpkin spice frosties were amazing. And I love banana flavour :D

Caporegime

JtirS1Wl.jpg

The sound on it is fine for that size of speaker.

I'm now getting rid of some £250 speakers for it. As I no longer require them.

Yes they are better but the home hub goes plenty loud. Lacks bass but who cares it's not supposed to be a room shaker.

Soldato
Aye, before the building works I had a decent stereo in there but the room sounds awful TBH. It's always going to be a big boomy space. It's loud enough to distract conversation so I'll probably stick with it for space reasons.

Don
That's a lot of space :eek: :p

What do you do for work?

I.T. for a transport company -

Added another disk shelf to our CCTV server - this is an extra 60TB (bought 1 drive a few days ago to test compatibility) on top of the current 150TB or so (which is all currently made up of 3TB and 4TB drives).
Over the next 6 months will be looking to replace all the smaller drives with 10TB drives, so will be around 0.5PB of storage :)

Back
Top Bottom