The Division 2 - March 2019

Associate
Is there benefit in equipping higher gear-scored items if they're objectively worse than what I already have equipped? I'm only on WT1, soloing it, and much of yellow 250-ish items are better than my purple 300's. Thoughts?

e: and actually also better than some of my yellow 300-ish items as well, stats-wise.

Iirc gear drops are calculated off your average gear score including your stash, so if you get high gear score that isnt good just put it in your stash for now, delete it later.

Caporegime
Iirc gear drops are calculated off your average gear score including your stash, so if you get high gear score that isnt good just put it in your stash for now, delete it later.
Thanks for that. My stash is mostly lower level stuff I haven't binned yet and I'm carrying the higher level stuff but not equipping it but am still getting incrementally higher gear drops :confused:

Caporegime
I dropped from the clan due to work commitments taking away my play time. Can I get an invite back in please, I'm playing a lot again now. :D

Brexcited is my username.

Ok man, let me find out how to invite (recently got some admin rights)

edit - You have to apply in game man, do a search for us (OUK)

Last edited:
Associate
Finally made it to level 30, was finding it hard to find time to play with work and other bits and bobs getting in the way.

Spent most of the weekend on it and really enjoying it. struggling to finish a project need to find another 2 elite true sons. Keep finding hyenas and outcasts

Back
Top Bottom