Black Mirror: Season 5

Caporegime
Just watched episode 1....

garbage. Utterly predictable, distopian future? No, just supposedly edgy story that was 5/10 at best. Feels like film quality production with GCSE level skript writters

Caporegime
I enjoyed it.

The third episode was really good, loved the use of NIN lyrics. The cast throughout the season was excellent. First episode started off well but didn't really go anywhere. Mackie was good though.
Second episode I enjoyed, Andrew Scott was absolutely brilliant as always. There were a few 'plot holes' to keep it going but overall I enjoyed it.

Associate
It's a very poor few episodes nothing like the calibre of previous ones. Feels to me like Brooker is running low on ideas now and it shows. Episode 2 probably the stand out but nothing special at all.

Caporegime
2nd episode was 10x better than the first but just lacking, overly long to get to the point, but an ok Blackmirror ending.
They are so much better by default when set in the UK.

Soldato
It did actually get better after the first episode, even if that completely dystopian despondent Black Mirror feel was missing.

Last episode probably came closest in certain parts in that respect, however, this does feel very weak compared to last seasons.

Caporegime
I enjoyed all three.

You lot are forgetting the episodes like San Junipero etc...

All you saying doesn't feel like Black Mirror...? why not state why rather than just posting vacuous critique?

Caporegime
I enjoyed all three.

You lot are forgetting the episodes like San Junipero etc...

All you saying doesn't feel like Black Mirror...? why not state why rather than just posting vacuous critique?

I also enjoyed them. But I do agree with it didn't feel as 'dark' as the first few seasons of black mirror.

Striking Vipers was the best episode by a long margin though. Blurring the line between real social interaction, human feelings and our new imposed virtual world. Very well done. Terryfying.

Back
Top Bottom