PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Soldato
This is huge and MS sure are leading the way with things. I've had Game Pass since last year. I am on another three months at the moment which I picked up when it was on special. Last year after E3 I signed up for 6 months at for about £15 I think. And if you do MS Rewards daily, you can also easily get an extra £5 voucher to pay toward this every month just from doing searches every day.

I reckon the Game Pass Ultimate will be what I'll go for now, given that I don't have XBL Gold, and I also play games on the PC.

Soldato
I'm pretty sure post conference it was also confirmed Halo Infinite will launch day one on Game Pass also :)

This actual PC Game Pass has now completely eliminated my need for an Xbox next generation.

Soldato
Excellent value for money and I suspect the list of games will grow - some will get removed - some new games added but the value is good. Microsoft are making some good moves to increase their PC user base just lately, impressive work .

Soldato
Yeah the Halo games are coming real cheap as well & all included as part of PC gamepass.

To be fair to MS they have made some unpopular crazy decisions in the past regarding PC gaming but seem to be on the right track now I mean Metro Exodus for £1 for the 1st month is a pretty decent gesture ;) When was the last time Valve subsidised a recent PC launch title giveaway for instance it makes them look pretty tight by comparison!

https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/heres-how-much-the-halo-games-will-cost-on-pc/

Caporegime
OP
Metro:Exodus and Void ******** are on there currently so looks a cheaper way to play them.....or at least try them out!!

Indeed! Neither titles were on my wishlist but I can play them anyway. That's one thing I like about Game Pass, being able to try games I would never have bought. They could turn out to be one of my favourite games of all time. (Like getting Hollow Knight from Humble Bundle.)

Soldato
Indeed! Neither titles were on my wishlist but I can play them anyway. That's one thing I like about Game Pass, being able to try games I would never have bought. They could turn out to be one of my favourite games of all time. (Like getting Hollow Knight from Humble Bundle.)

Unless your some perfectionist I could see a month or two of subscribing being enough to finish either of those games anyway.

Back
Top Bottom