Forza Horizon 4

Underboss
Looking into getting this. Can I just jump straight into online mode, do I have to part of a clan to race against other online players ? Also which is best version of the game to go for ?

you dont need a clan , no, but it helps :)

You have to just get your XP up to a certain level which then unlocks the online mode

I bought the ultimate Edition, simply because they keep bringing out packs which takes it well over the ultimate price tag, so if you want expansions, car packs etc, get the ultimate

Associate
you dont need a clan , no, but it helps :)

You have to just get your XP up to a certain level which then unlocks the online mode

I bought the ultimate Edition, simply because they keep bringing out packs which takes it well over the ultimate price tag, so if you want expansions, car packs etc, get the ultimate
Oh ok that's how it works, gonna download the demo and give it a go :) thanks for your help !

Soldato
I REALLY wish they would take out any seasonal events where you have to rely on any other players. I can't count how many times I have had to re-do the co-operative championship because of people quitting/being generally rubbish.

Soldato
Lego? I'll be getting that! I find I have no direction in Horizon at the moment, like do I just drive around and complete random races until there is no more?

I find it hard to make fwends too :( Is a headset really necessary if you're not at your keyboard.

Soldato
Quick play on the new lego update. Nothing to get excited about if I'm honest. Maybe need to spend a bit more time but from what I've seen it just nullifies the beauty of Forza 4 for a lesser demanding lego brick look.

Back
Top Bottom