Victoria Derbyshire - Jeremy what?

Soldato
That's not sexist is it? That's just a fact. Of course some women do say it, but Men use it far far more.

Yes, but she said the word and then immediately went on to say "I've never said that in my life, it's usually men who say that" as if to somehow excuse herself and make men look bad. Imagine the uproar from females if a man said something by accident and then said it's usually women who say that.

Caporegime
It does seem clear that people (especially on the BBC) are doing this on purpose now, and the lack of professionalism is pretty poor.

Why be professional when you're talking about very unprofessional people. Just plain speak about them because trimming the edges of what everyone already suspects is misleading and sanitised.

He is a ****, so why not say it.

I thought we had evolved to plain spoken "telling as it is" level of discussion? Are you now saying that's a bad thing?

Soldato
Why be professional when you're talking about very unprofessional people.

Because that's what they are paid by our license fee to do.

He is a ****, so why not say it.

I've come across many people I could describe as a **** over the year in my job, but guess what, I'm professional so I haven't done that.

I thought we had evolved to plain spoken "telling as it is" level of discussion? Are you now saying that's a bad thing?
The BBC are held to a higher bar of standard than that of an internet troll.

I can't stand Jeremy Hunt, but it doesn't mean I want BBC newsreaders talking like Donald Trump.

Back
Top Bottom