*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
Got game pass ultimate until 05 05 2022 for £1 all in as I stacked my xbox live for free with reward points for searching with bing on 2 accounts, and I have another year gold code that it wont let be put on yet.

Soldato
Nah. More likely 4K60 and 1080p120 but if we end up with 30fps on ANY game it's going to be like a kick in the face to the hardware designers in my opinion.
I think we'll see more games with high IQ vs framerate options. I know I don't mind 30fps, and always opt for better shadows etc.

Soldato
So Ultimate is showing as £1 only for up to 3 years for you guys?

Ultimate 1-Month
£1.00 including VAT for the first month
£10.99 including VAT every month after that
By selecting Subscribe, you agree to the Store terms of sale. We'll charge you £1.00 including VAT for the first month and £10.99 including VAT every month after that. You'll be notified before any future price changes. Cancel any time.

Soldato
If you’ve already got Live it will update whatever period you have left up to a maximum of 36 months to ultimate for £1.

Amazing deal. I took advantage of it for the next two years.

Soldato
If you’ve already got Live it will update whatever period you have left up to a maximum of 36 months to ultimate for £1.

Amazing deal. I took advantage of it for the next two years.

Thanks, great deal, i've got around 27 months left of gold, so i'll take advantage too :)

EDIT: All set until 21/09/2021 now :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I got ultimate a few months back, mine runs till may 2022, i think I capped out at the 36 months, its an unbelievable offer and i'm surprised they pushed it out to everyone and not just the insiders without the conversion rate thats effective on adding new codes.

MS aint going to get another penny off me for live or gamepass for 3 years...... im not complaining just seems a little generous.

Soldato
I got ultimate a few months back, mine runs till may 2022, i think I capped out at the 36 months, its an unbelievable offer and i'm surprised they pushed it out to everyone and not just the insiders without the conversion rate thats effective on adding new codes.

MS aint going to get another penny off me for live or gamepass for 3 years...... im not complaining just seems a little generous.

Mine runs to Sept 2021, I don't think I will want to have a monthly charge after that, do you think we will be able to buy ultimate codes to redeem, like a 6/12 month code from somewhere like cdkeys?

Back
Top Bottom