PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Soldato
Shame you can't stream games via Windows Store to another PC, I use Steam in home streaming to stream games from my PC to my laptop when at my gf's house for a period of time, using a windows 10 laptop, steam works great for this, but its not too at running Windows 10 store games.

I know you can stream to an xbox 1, but don't have one of them, so wish I could stream Windows 10 games to a Windows 10 device.

Associate
Am I right in thinking that........I’ve just ran out of my Xbox live sub and instead of paying the £49.99 for a year or whatever I can get the ultimate to cover it? Already have the xbgp and the pc would be nice to

Soldato
uvKE5nj.png

Is that drive speed ontop of download speed, do microsoft have some kind of futuristic download enhancement or am I having a stroke?

One of those must be true.

Soldato
Upgraded my existing Xbox Game pass + Live to the Ultimate version for £1. Factors in the balance of the remaining game pass so the revised payment of £10.99 won't start until next year. Nice! :)

Don't have Metro available through so either need to look harder or look up why I can't see it (checked my Windows version and on the May update 18362.145).

EDIT: Found it. Just had to search for the game and it was there. Oddly not in the actual game list for me though?! *shrugs*

Last edited:
Soldato
So, of I've had the monthly sub of gold for years, and I chose the ultimate game pass which is £1 for the month then £10.99 whatever it is after that, is the 10.99 on top of the gold?

Ultimate gives you 3 products. For the monthly cost of £10.99, you will receive Xbox Game Pass for console and PC. You will also get Xbox Live.

So Gold will be part of the subscription.

Soldato
Game Pass for PC is £7.99/month, discounted to £3.99/month during the beta, discounted to £1 as a trial. So could well be £7.99/month before the year ends.

Anyone considering remaining a member for any length of time should really consider the £1 Ultimate Game Pass Upgrade offer. Buy three years of Xbox Live Gold/Xbox Game Pass (or a mix), upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate (Xbox Live Gold + Xbox Game Pass + Game Pass for PC) for £1 (one-off payment). I spent £61 and now have the lot through to the end of January 2022. Works out at less than £2/month.

Associate
I'm confused. I thought I didn't need an xbl gold account for the pc pass? Just launched metro and it says it cant sign me in to live even though my account is an xbl account just not a gold account and wont get past this screen to let me play it

Associate
I'm confused. I thought I didn't need an xbl gold account for the pc pass? Just launched metro and it says it cant sign me in to live even though my account is an xbl account just not a gold account and wont get past this screen to let me play it
nvm started the game in offline mode and it works fine

Associate
Downloaded the app but cannot sign in, go to sign in but nothing happens, have deleted and reinstalled it and on the latest Windows 10.Any help much appreciated

Associate
Game Pass for PC is £7.99/month, discounted to £3.99/month during the beta, discounted to £1 as a trial. So could well be £7.99/month before the year ends.

Anyone considering remaining a member for any length of time should really consider the £1 Ultimate Game Pass Upgrade offer. Buy three years of Xbox Live Gold/Xbox Game Pass (or a mix), upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate (Xbox Live Gold + Xbox Game Pass + Game Pass for PC) for £1 (one-off payment). I spent £61 and now have the lot through to the end of January 2022. Works out at less than £2/month.

How the hell do you even start with this?

Soldato
How the hell do you even start with this?

Buy keys for Live Gold or Game Pass (from eBay, CDKeys, Gamivo, Instant Gaming).
Redeem on the Windows Store app.
Follow this link. You'll be offered a month for 99p, but one of the screens will tell you the £1 upgrades you to Game Pass Ultimate for the remainder of your existing subscriptions (capped at 36 months).

Back
Top Bottom