The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Not really. I do reviews on TripAdvisor and I post stuff on Twitter and Instagram, but I've never really considered posting stuff as videos. I couldn't really upload content often enough that it would be worth the time and effort of recording/editing videos. Plus most of the stuff I upload is taken from restaurants. Snapping a picture isn't a problem, but recording an actual video with commentary while other people around me are trying to eat? Hard pass on that.

Caporegime
Not really. I do reviews on TripAdvisor and I post stuff on Twitter and Instagram, but I've never really considered posting stuff as videos. I couldn't really upload content often enough that it would be worth the time and effort of recording/editing videos. Plus most of the stuff I upload is taken from restaurants. Snapping a picture isn't a problem, but recording an actual video with commentary while other people around me are trying to eat? Hard pass on that.
Have you ever thought about coming down to London for an eating holiday?

Caporegime
i dont get why the liquor though ? love pie and mash its almost the law to eat it up here just cant understand why cockneys put it on their pies. how did it originally start ? it cant be cause of cost as gravy is cheaper.

Soldato
FRsUY7.jpg

jyB2lr.jpg

tTJ8Bf.jpg

7yoYN9.jpg

Lovely day today, so since I'm not back at work till tomorrow I decided to take a bus ride along to the Waterside in Seamill. I used to take my mum here for lunch back before her heath degraded and she was house bound. Menu's still good as I remember it. I had goats cheese and red pepper bon bon's, tandoori chicken curry and then sticky toffee pudding from their light bites lunch menu. 3 courses for £19. Pretty good value for money :)

Soldato
I do envy the food you eat. Especially scran that place looks amazing.

Also my addition to the pie mash and liquor conversation, it's amazing. Living in nottingham it's gotta be the one thing I miss about back down south! I can't find anywhere local that does it and much like fish and chips up here I can guarantee it's nowhere near as good as back home if I do find it.

Soldato
Also my addition to the pie mash and liquor conversation, it's amazing.
never had liqour, but previous tv programmes said it originally had an eel base, usa have a version too, I'd seen on DDD, that had a large lard component, so, is it really so different to gravy ie. both have some significant meat/fish taste base.

Back
Top Bottom