Borderlands 2, 2 free dlc's

Associate
OP
Is that level 80 plus overpower?
BTW the updated graphics look great.

I had to go looking for the information on Reddit: "probably going to be applied after the new cap, pushing us to an effective level of 88" ..
I only looked around a tiny bit, so anybody else here hopefully can add more information.

Caporegime
I started playing it but I've got a feeling I'm missing something by not playing Tales of the Borderlands. I don't think you can even buy this any more so I'm going to have to watch it on YouTube.

Soldato
I started playing it but I've got a feeling I'm missing something by not playing Tales of the Borderlands. I don't think you can even buy this any more so I'm going to have to watch it on YouTube.

Still some keys available on 3rd party sites that redeem OK according to a review I just looked at - maybe worth a shot? If you like Borderlands at all it's must watch as it's story is now canon with some pretty major events taking place.

Soldato
Bee, fire conference call.

//edit: now I've got time to post properly!

Slaaaag (obviously!) with slagga/crossfire and try to get the extra pellets from the conference call to hit the back of his head.

You have to do some damage to him (possibly fire) to stop heath regen. Do enough damage to the critical spot and he'll open his mouth. Unload everything into that - lydua works well here.

If you can't get that to work you can try jumping to high ground to get a better angle on the crit points.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom